Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! For your information!!!! Beware of John Heister Chevrolet website with aaron.johnson@hiesterautomotive.com email address

Grocery-Gtr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Xenon Blue, I call "Blue Thunder."
I ordered an XLR part from The John Heister Chevrolet website over the weekend. I got an order confirmation, but I hadn't received shipping information. So I called the dealership today only to find out that the website is no longer active with the dealership. They no longer support the online order link and haven't for a couple of years. They actually can't access the website so they say. The manager was able to cancel my order from his end and PayPal says it will drop out of the system in 30 days. The short of it is, do not order any parts from John Heister Chevrolet website with the aaron.johnson@hiesterautomotive.com email address.

thanks for posting There are literally a dozen or so sites selling wholesale parts at less than reasonable cost .They do not have access to GM parts and will eventually refund your money as they cannot get the parts they claim to have

thanks for posting There are literally a dozen or so sites selling wholesale parts at less than reasonable cost .They do not have access to GM parts and will eventually refund your money as they cannot get the parts they claim to have
A few of the websites are old and/or outdated. I'm sure you've figured this out. I've learned to call the parts provider to verify the site is still active and they actually have the part....

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back