Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

GM Announces Significant Production Cuts for Q1 '09

We've never had the battery die either, but many others have unfortunately, although most were due to long periods between driving cycles.

I'm not sure how to respond to " and that unbeatable, oh, so beautiful sight of the top coming down"......... If I did, it would most likely involve a :naughty: :naughty: comment that would lead to retribution at the hands of PD :naughty: but then again; is that a bad thing??? :reddevil

If you meant the XLR's top; I never worry about it coming down, I cringe as it goes back up. It is a quirk a developed after being fragged with glass by our 04 XLR.

I'm not sure how to respond to " and that unbeatable, oh, so beautiful sight of the top coming down"......... If I did, it would most likely involve a :naughty: :naughty: comment that would lead to retribution at the hands of PD :naughty: but then again; is that a bad thing??? :reddevil
quote]

Haha ... remember, it's you and me mswaim! :reddevil:lol:

I beleive that's called a double Entendre, "cell phone handy" Well at least in Germany a cell phone is called a handy. Just funnin:pat::laugh:Somebody said I haven't been on here in a while so this is all I have to say. Boy we must be bored to do this. Rain rain go away...........................come back some other day.
It's happened to me ....
Better have your cell phone handy to call OnStar since you will be outside looking in. Unfortunaltely, I locked my purse in the trunk which had my KEY on my FOB in it along with my cell phone .... :pat::pat::pat:
I was in the Costco parking lot and had to borrow a strangers' cell to call OnStar - Yep - they can unlock your car doors ..... and, if you need one, even send the technician out with a new battery..... but since that has happened and because it is a known flaw with the car, I make sure that Lola is driven regularly.
It's a quirk of the car that I am willing to cheerfully acknowledge .... a small price to pay for the look, comfort, and that unbeatable, oh, so beautiful sight of the top coming down. ;)

Bobo, I will trade my snow for your rain, it is only 15 degrees here, the sun is trying to shine but it is not going to warm up much today. I have not been out of the house for three days. First Robin:(:(:(:(

Bobo, I will trade my snow for your rain, it is only 15 degrees here, the sun is trying to shine but it is not going to warm up much today. I have not been out of the house for three days. First Robin:(:(:(:(

15 degrees is a heat wave!!! It's -8 here right now... that's right 8 BELOW ZERO... it was 17 BELOW zero last night, supposed to be 15 BELOW tonight. I think it's going to be below zero all week here in Montana... oh well, it could be worse. Along the northern edge of the state it was 33 below last night.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79 ABOVE 0 here in sunny Florida!!! :chuckle

Floyd (BB)

That's our high in the summer. Better than your 120??

Actually, our high rarely goes over 90. But the humidity during July & August is something that keeps you either in your house, in your pool, in your car or at the mall.

Floyd (BB)

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79 ABOVE 0 here in sunny Florida!!! :chuckle

Floyd (BB)

Better be careful, there may be Montana and Colorado XLR's sitting in your driveway for the winter, hope you have plenty of guest rooms and a big table to handle everyone. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle First Robin

Better be careful, there may be Montana and Colorado XLR's sitting in your driveway for the winter, hope you have plenty of guest rooms and a big table to handle everyone. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle First Robin

Yup, we're equipped and we love company!

Floyd (BB)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back