Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings From American Car Craft

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves. We create stainless steel (polished or brushed) accessories for the engine bay, interior and exterior of cars and trucks. We're based out of Florida and we're thinking about offering products for the XLR. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Checked out your website, you make some beautiful products. Will you be at SEMA this year? I'd like to look at some stuff in person.
Regards,
Bruce

Please let us know once you decide to offer products for the XLR.

I vote plain also. Theirs enough emblems. Unless you'll give a choice of what and where. Nice work by the way

I vote plain also. Theirs enough emblems. Unless you'll give a choice of what and where. Nice work by the way
I agree

I also agree.

I'm with Stella
Plain or choice!
Thanks offering products for Awesome Rides

I'm with Stella
Plain or choice!
Thanks offering products for Awesome Rides

Thank you very much, you all rock.

Today we'll be adding interior and exterior parts to the site. So expect to see the center dash trim pieces (upper and lower) as well as the exhaust filler panel.

Thank you very much, you all rock.

Today we'll be adding interior and exterior parts to the site. So expect to see the center dash trim pieces (upper and lower) as well as the exhaust filler panel.

Nice now you "ROCK"

I like the interior trim, especially if the factory ones get dinged up. Nice job.
Bruce

Wow...

First parts are up!

Exterior XLR parts can be found HERE.

Interior XLR parts can be found HERE.

I am really digging the interior trim pieces. Really great job guys and I can't wait to see what other items you guys can come up with.

How about door sill plates? Ours are showing some wear, XLR logos would be nice on those.

Dave :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back