Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I would like to wish all of our members a safe and Happy New Year!

Thank you for continuing to make the XLR Net your online home away from home!

:beerchug:

Happy New year Rob and everyone on XLR Net we wish all a wonderful prosperous New Year.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Fred & Ingrid;)

:party HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! :party

Its been another wonderful year for us that we've shared with you .... thank you for your friendship .... :love:

Our New Year's wish for you is that you remain safe, prosper, and that all of your dreams come true.

My New Year Resolution is to get back there in the MidWest and join at least one drive!!!

Be safe tonight, and have a great time .... :beerchug:

Ruth Ann, Ray and
Lola!

:grouphug:

Brrrrrrrr Brrrrrrr, the "Add A MAN" club started climbing Pikes Peak yesterday and are still climbing their way to the top today so they can set off fireworks tonight at the stroke of Midnight. They do this every year and each year add one new member to their club. This is one club that I have no desire to join.

Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year, A Very PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR and PEACE ON EARTH. Tomorrow, Digby, my Schnauzer will turn eleven, don't know where the eleven years went, he still acts like a puppy.

Be safe tonight.

Brrrrrrrr Brrrrrrr, the "Add A MAN" club started climbing Pikes Peak yesterday and are still climbing their way to the top today so they can set off fireworks tonight at the stroke of Midnight. They do this every year and each year add one new member to their club. This is one club that I have no desire to join.

Why climb it?...... When you can drive it or... take the train!!!! :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!!

Chad

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS ON THE FORUM!!

MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BE PROSPEROUS AND YOUR NEW YEAR'S EVE BE SAFE AND MERRY!!:blinzel:

We are going to hold you to that resolution, RA!!! You have to bring Ray with you.

Happy New Year to all our XLR friends here!!!! Hoping everyone has a safe and prosperous 2010!!

:party HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! :party

Its been another wonderful year for us that we've shared with you .... thank you for your friendship .... :love:

Our New Year's wish for you is that you remain safe, prosper, and that all of your dreams come true.

My New Year Resolution is to get back there in the MidWest and join at least one drive!!!

Be safe tonight, and have a great time .... :beerchug:

Ruth Ann, Ray and
Lola!

:grouphug:

I hope all of you have a wonderful 2010!!! We had a lot of great times in '09 and can't wait to see you guys again in '10.:rocker:

I hope all of you have a wonderful 2010!!! We had a lot of great times in '09 and can't wait to see you guys again in '10.:rocker:
Bruce its nice seeing you posting I hope this New year brings you better times and of course great rides in your vette.:D

Fred:willy_nilly::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back