Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello folks

Biggus

My XLR/V(s)
Future owner
Hey good people:wave:. My name is Augustus and I guess I'm the new kid on the block. My plan is to obtain one of these beautiful cars early next year. I have been telling my friends for the longest the next car I buy will be an XLR. They all say "what is that?:dunno:" I like the uniqueness. This is the first Cadillac that ever drew my attention and the closer I get to getting one the more excited I get:twist:. I just move to Tennessee in January from North Carolina but I am originally from Louisville (GO CARDS!!:rocker:)Ky. I brought a house in March and got married in June so now I have a new Job new home and a new wife so to complete the set I need a new car:).

Welcome to the XLR Net Augustus!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum!

If you REALLY want to have a drool-fest, come to the Bowling Green Assembly Car Show on Saturday, Sept. 28th.

Details here : Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club - Home

There should be at least 30 XLRs at that show. Your best chance to see many different colors and speak to the owners!

Welcome! Hope to meet you someday, meanwhile you will learn lots about your dream car here!

WELCOME to the GREATEST XLR site on the Internet. There are many knowledgeable people on this site that know just about every there is to know about these fantastic automobiles. Check out the "XLR's for sale" thread; hope you find exactly the car you're looking for. Are you going to purchase a "V" or a "base" model, or have you decided yet?
Keep in mind the "Montana Rocket Run" next August, starting out in Billings, MT once you make the purchase. Always great to meet a fellow XLR owner.

Shop now and lobby hard! : )

Hey good people:wave:. My name is Augustus and I guess I'm the new kid on the block. My plan is to obtain one of these beautiful cars early next year. I have been telling my friends for the longest the next car I buy will be an XLR. They all say "what is that?:dunno:" I like the uniqueness. This is the first Cadillac that ever drew my attention and the closer I get to getting one the more excited I get:twist:. I just move to Tennessee in January from North Carolina but I am originally from Louisville (GO CARDS!!:rocker:)Ky. I brought a house in March and got married in June so now I have a new Job new home and a new wife so to complete the set I need a new car:).

Reply: Good choice! I went through a similar thought process. I Googled Corvettes nationwide and Mustang Convertibles at first. Doing so several thousand would come up. This starting about a year ago. Due to the rarity, appearance and unique retractable hard top I decided on The XLR. Do a nationwide search on The XLR and one is lucky if 200 come up for sale! I found my Gold Mist one on Craig's List in San Diego. When I got ready to act I'd search Cars.com and Auto Trader as well as log onto major city Craig's List sites regularly. Here is a site on XLR's I found interesting by an apparent XLR guru type dealership, Home

FYI, they are getting very hard to find in really good condition with fairly low miles.

Best wishes and good luck with your vehicle search.

Well I definitely want a V and the more post I read you all seem like a great group. I am very so looking forward to colabing and sharing info. I will get with you guys later, it's getting late and my wife is complaining and threatening me:bash: so I'm going to hit the showers now....peace:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom