Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello from New Mexico

cornishon

My XLR/V(s)
2009 Dark Brahma XLR
Hello

Hi,

I am happy owner of a new 2009 XLR which I purchased in November. The car is Black Cherry with ebony/cashmere interior. I owned a number of classic and new caddys, but this is by far the most fun and enjoyable one. My wife and I wanted a CTS-V, went to a dealer, saw the XLR in person, and the rest is history :patriot:

Very Nice and welcome to the forum!!!!!:cool:

Welcome, that's a really neat interior color combination. That lighter color on the seats has to be cooler in the New Mexico sun! I also like the black cherry, first one I have seen.

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase. Looks like there are two Black Cherry XLR's in New Mexico now--forum member jamsto has one also.

Check out the events thread when you get time, a few of us are meeting up in Colorado Springs this coming May--hope you can join us!!

We live in Corrales and own the 2009 Black Cherry that you probably saw at Galles and Davis Cadillac.

We have owned two 2004's, a 2005, two 2006's and currently have a 2008 and a 2009.

Contact me and we should get together here locally.

Jim

Welcome!:wave: What a beautiful XLR...I love the two tone interior and the Black Cherry exterior.:rocker:

I hope you can join us in Colorado in May. Enjoy the new toy.

Welcome, fantastic looking XLR hope you enjoy it a lot.;)

Speedway:wave::wave::wave:

Welcome, glad you found the net. Good info, great members!

Thanks!

Thank you all for the welcome! I am glad there's such a community and I look forward sharing the joy of XLR with all of you

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful color.

Welcome to the forum, you have the best car made to date and hope you will join us in Colorado Springs in May so we can all meet you and see your XLR. Check out the event thread on the gathering in Colorado.

Hi,

I am happy owner of a new 2009 XLR which I purchased in November. The car is Black Cherry with ebony/cashmere interior. I owned a number of classic and new caddys, but this is by far the most fun and enjoyable one. My wife and I wanted a CTS-V, went to a dealer, saw the XLR in person, and the rest is history :patriot:. Here are some photos!

Pavel

Hi Pavel and "Billy" :wave:,
Welcome to the forum and it was great meeting you both and we had so much fun! There was no problem telling the 2 "Black Cherries" apart. LOL!
I will be posting the pictures just as soon as I figure out what thread to post them on. LOL! :laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D
Jean

Hi Pavel and "Billy" :wave:,
Welcome to the forum and it was great meeting you both and we had so much fun! There was no problem telling the 2 "Black Cherries" apart. LOL!
I will be posting the pictures just as soon as I figure out what thread to post them on. LOL! :laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D
Jean

Jean and Jim,
Same here! :wave:We had great time at the Range Cafe, not to mention the mini car show we staged at the parking lot with the 3 XLR's side by side. I can't wait for a warmer weather so we can drive the cars!:patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom