Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help need to replace front left bulb turn signal & fog lights

TOM 2006 XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2006 BLACK RAVEN XLR
Hi all still loving my car. My running light and turn signal bulb headlight drivers side. I want to change all my front light bulbs to led bright blue including fog lights. Can anyone please help me and post how to remove headlight ( i did find a post on removal so I’m good on removal ) I need to know what to order for replacement bulbs using led and best place to find them. Thanks in advance. Please also email me tomdicksonsr@gmail.com

Hi TOM

Your owners manual recommend to have all the bulbs replaced by the dealer, obviously this safety aspect seems that only the Cadillac shops, could do the repairs.

Enclosed is a photo that shows you, were inside of the engine compartment that it could be done, however you need small hands and long arms and the know how.

The proper way to do it,
is to remove the headlights and the front wheel housing lower panels to access to the lights nuts and retainers, on a hoist its ideal…. the dealer has it and its labor rate is also hi for a such simple (usely)replacement.

Many owners have it done to the corvette/Cadillac repair shop,(supporting the XLR owners net work) they have the know how, many also knows the XLR product.

While you are in this repair, have you had the idea of replacing them with LED bulbs.

Good luck.

IAN :wave:
Bulb replacement..jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry