Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hey, It's Little Woman's Birthday!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Mar, (Woman of many names ...)

:birthday::silly::birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Just wanted to be the first to wish you the very happiest of birthday's!

'Hope it is the best one you ever celebrate -

Hey, maybe the Little Man will surprise you with your dream car ....
(I know what it is!)

:party:party:party:party:party

Happy Birthday and may your dreams be filled with firemen! :silly:

P.S. .... it is time for you go grow up now and quit causing problems for Cubby everywhere you go. :reddevil

xxoo Ruth Ann & Ray

Supa Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Supa!!!

Maybe it should be a weekend birthday celebration:beerchug:

Party on :rocker::rocker:

Mar, (Woman of many names ...)

Just wanted to be the first to wish you the very happiest of birthday's!

'Hope it is the best one you ever celebrate -

Hey, maybe the Little Man will surprise you with your dream car ....
(I know what it is!)

:party:party:party:party:party

Happy Birthday and may your dreams be filled with firemen! :silly:

P.S. .... it is time for you go grow up now and quit causing problems for Cubby everywhere you go. :reddevil

xxoo Ruth Ann & Ray

I can not do better, ditto to everything RA has wished you and the p.s. too. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle you know we all love you and really don't want you to change or grow up. If poor Cubby can put up with you we can too. This may not be the best birthday you will ever have because I predict and wish you many more to come. Love ya,

You guys are as bad as me!!! Her Birthday is tomorrow, but I can't remember at times myself.:laugh::laugh: I'll be busy all day tomorrow kissing *$$:lol::lol:

You guys are as bad as me!!! Her Birthday is tomorrow, but I can't remember at times myself.:laugh::laugh: I'll be busy all day tomorrow kissing *$$:lol::lol:

I knew that .... I just wanted to be the first! Hmmmm, maybe it's a good thing we posted early .... at least you won't miss it! :laugh:

have a fantastic birthday and many many more.:party:party Fred and Ingrid

Happy Birthday, Supa. I think a round of golf is in order for your birthday. [I'll be back around noon.] ENJOY...George

Happy Birthday, Supa Freak!!! :party:party
Hope you have a SUPA day!!

Kathy

Happy BIRTHDAY "SUPAFREAK" hope you have a wonderful year! :rocker:You are special to all of us and have made our group even more crazy! Would not be the same w/o our "SUPA OF MANY NAMES"!!!!!!:blinzel:

Happy Birthday Supa! Hope you have a great day (and nite)! How clever of you to arrange for your birthday to be on a Friday so you have the whole weekend to party!
See ya soon-
~Quinn and DD

Happy Birthday Supa! Hope you have a great day (and nite)! How clever of you to arrange for your birthday to be on a Friday so you have the whole weekend to party!
See ya soon-
~Quinn and DD
Thank you everyone for the Bday wishes. I went to my favorite Mexican retaurant over ate. Had two margarittas at the Mexican place. Then it was off to a friends bar. Now most of you know I have been a bud light girl forever. Then I started drinking Miller 64 because it is only 64 calories. Well tonight I was introduces to BS 55. Yes, Bud weiser has now made a beer with wait only 55 calories. Bud Weiser was losing too much money when I stopped drinking Bud Light so they give me Bud Select 55. Best Bday present ever. :D

Thank you everyone for the Bday wishes. I went to my favorite Mexican retaurant over ate. Had two margarittas at the Mexican place. Then it was off to a friends bar. Now most of you know I have been a bud light girl forever. Then I started drinking Miller 64 because it is only 64 calories. Well tonight I was introduces to BS 55. Yes, Bud weiser has now made a beer with wait only 55 calories. Bud Weiser was losing too much money when I stopped drinking Bud Light so they give me Bud Select 55. Best Bday present ever. :D

Supa, I'm glad you had a great day, I wish we could have been with you.

BS55, what a Supa gift.:rocker: Enjoy!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom