Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hoodliner

Brian,

I PM'd RA when I saw her post. I am checking into this and will let you know what I find out.

Good post as I have been looking as well

There was an ebay vendor who is actually a GM dealer who had a few of them, they were priced at $295.00 plus S/H. Unfortunately I cannot locate his ebay store at this time.

:cool:

I bought one for Cubby. Bought on eBay from a gentlemen who just had one bought it for $129.00 with shipping brand new. Lot of searching to find it though, well someone found it for me on eBay.

Mine was purchased on eBay after doing alot of searching. Unfortunately I think some dealers had them made special and I don't believe there is a vendor out there making them. I am working on something, but it is not complete; hence no information posted. I can't recall anything you have shared that I have wanted or needed. When the time comes that I have complete information it will be shared.

Why dont you share it with everyone like we have shared with you????

Speedway

Mine was purchased on eBay after doing alot of searching. Unfortunately I think some dealers had them made special and I don't believe there is a vendor out there making them. I am working on something, but it is not complete; hence no information posted. I can't recall anything you have shared that I have wanted or needed. When the time comes that I have complete information it will be shared.
Thats because you dont spend much time on here anymore and have missed out. But I looked at your garage and you have fixed your car up where it looks very Hot. Unfortunately the XLR didnt stay on the market long enough to have a lot of after market items and Sites where you can really fine anything. When I first got my XLR I made the mistake of ordering from Cadillac Boutique while I finally got the items I ordered it took months however, it only took this guy 24 hours to charge my credit card on the order. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY if he is even in business anymore.

Speedway:wave:

I have owned two XLR's and really haven't had too much trouble finding the items I want, you just have to search the internet.

As far as not being on here too often; I work for a living. I come here now more for the laughs.

Most people knew to stay away from the Boutique in 2007; that's when all the horror stories started.

Thats because you dont spend much time on here anymore and have missed out. But I looked at your garage and you have fixed your car up where it looks very Hot. Unfortunately the XLR didnt stay on the market long enough to have a lot of after market items and Sites where you can really fine anything. When I first got my XLR I made the mistake of ordering from Cadillac Boutique while I finally got the items I ordered it took months however, it only took this guy 24 hours to charge my credit card on the order. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY if he is even in business anymore.

Most people knew to stay away from the Boutique in 2007; that's when all the horror stories started.

EVERYONE knows/knew about this ..... someone spends way too much time digging around this forum bringing up hot-button issues. And then he pushes them to provoke a reaction. There was no reason to make your private message to me look like more than it was.

"Why dont you share it with everyone like we have shared with you????

Not everything is his business. Another of his bully tactics.
I'll wait for your info .... I feel like I'm being stalked.

Thanks for the info, Cubster.

Looks like he found the information all on his own .... he is a Google expert.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom