Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! How do I remove the battery?

Ridicule is not a part of the culture that we really need on this forum. We have several folks who just simply enjoy owning their XLR and several are looking for assistance from fellow owners. I was privileged to know several folks who started this forum and were original owners. The type of ridicule this post and others this poster has posted like it simply has no place here. I expect this person is on here to pick a fight with anyone who stands up to him. I would ask Pure Zen to hang in there. For me, I am blocking Mr./Ms. tloukatis so I don’t have to see his posts any longer. I would encourage others to do so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty much all his/her posts are worthless getting right down to the facts. Reviving old posts, attempts at comic relief..........

Tim,
If you look at all his posts, he has not made one contribution to the forum at all....just insignificant posts. Best to just put him on your ignore list, then you don’t see anything he posts! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Beth!

Ridicule is not a part of the culture that we really need on this forum. We have several folks who just simply enjoy owning their XLR and several are looking for assistance from fellow owners. I was privileged to know several folks who started this forum and were original owners. The type of ridicule this post and others this poster has posted like it simply has no place here. I expect this person is on here to pick a fight with anyone who stands up to him. I would ask Pure Zen to hang in there. For me, I am blocking Mr./Ms. tloukatis so I don’t have to see his posts any longer. I would encourage others to do so.

thoukaitis, You have made 30 posts, Cubby has made 2743 posts and nerkpowers has made 526. Rexster314 has made 1341 posts. I would say those folks are of more value to this group than you. I would say it's time for you to get along or go away.
John F.

Hi all XlR Owners .

We all are Cadillac owners, with more or less knowledgs of the product, in order to get the best for all of us lets get together instead of some confrontations.

IAN

Read posts #2 &#5 where i described how to remove the battery.

I have been reminded (more than once) that a thread is years old left me feeling like the information being provided had no use. I understand not to expect a return repley as the date was years old. Just a reminder there are a few newbes who just bought one of these gems and wish to learn from all threads.

Thank you RDwilkerson. Very well said. Any post either new or 10 years old can be significant
to the new owner.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back