Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Looking for a few items.

C

Comfortzone

In the Spring, I plan on adding a few items. Any suggestions on where to get the best prices on a V hood and a rear sway bar?

I also want to get something to replace or cover the wood grain portions of my interior. I like my dark interior and the light wood is more of a contrast than i want. Any suggestions?

Check gmpartsdirect.com for your Cadillac parts. The hood will cost you over a grand after you include shipping. You may want to check some junkyards. Below is the link on sway bar parts you will need from another thread here:

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...sion-33/rear-swaybar-parts-list-04-09-a-2624/

As far as the wood trim areas, some have used the 3M carbon fiber look. I personally like the wood trim, but then again I have the dark wood in my V. Good Luck!

In the Spring, I plan on adding a few items. Any suggestions on where to get the best prices on a V hood and a rear sway bar?

I also want to get something to replace or cover the wood grain portions of my interior. I like my dark interior and the light wood is more of a contrast than i want. Any suggestions?

Great info!! I like the carbon fiber idea, but I've got to find somebody around here to apply it. I don't have steady hands...

I've been looking for a hood on ebay for 6 mo. or so and the only one to show up is a non v hood. If you do get a new one post the price if you don't mind.

I will be doing the same thing this Spring/Summer also, V hood, 2009 front and rear fascias and exhaust tips. I have been checking junk yards for them and no luck so far. More thank likely I will just bite the bullit and have a friend who owns a body shop to order the parts and use his discount.

:cool:

The price on the V hood from gmpartsdirect.com is like 1060.00 plus shipping. You may want to call and get the shipping charge, as it will have to be shiped on a freight truck-not UPS.

I've been looking for a hood on ebay for 6 mo. or so and the only one to show up is a non v hood. If you do get a new one post the price if you don't mind.

thanks cubby

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back