Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Madmac is back

Madmac

Seasoned Member
Hello XLR netters, we are still here, however July has been a busy month for us.There are only two season in the "Great White North" construction and winter. Back from a weeks holidays,& love the car even more. We are still planning on going to CO. Still have not really looked at hotels yet. Driving condtions in late May can bring perfect driving condtions to snow. Hopefully May 2010 will be good.

My one question when using the Adaptive Cruise and you come up on slower moving traffic ( which most of it is right?) and the car brakes it's self, do the brake lights come on the warn the people behind you that you are slowing down?

On a side note, I was not suprised when an 07 Mustang GT 500 Shelby beat me, but he was surprised at how well I kept up. It was a different story on a twisting mountain road, kicked him in the twisties, but what I gained he got back on the straight aways. Either way it was a blast.

Hello XLR netters, we are still here, however July has been a busy month for us.There are only two season in the "Great White North" construction and winter. Back from a weeks holidays,& love the car even more. We are still planning on going to CO. Still have not really looked at hotels yet. Driving condtions in late May can bring perfect driving condtions to snow. Hopefully May 2010 will be good.

My one question when using the Adaptive Cruise and you come up on slower moving traffic ( which most of it is right?) and the car brakes it's self, do the brake lights come on the warn the people behind you that you are slowing down?

On a side note, I was not suprised when an 07 Mustang GT 500 Shelby beat me, but he was surprised at how well I kept up. It was a different story on a twisting mountain road, kicked him in the twisties, but what I gained he got back on the straight aways. Either way it was a blast.

Glad to see that you are back. You've been missed. Yes, your brake lights do come on when the adaptive cruise slows you down.
Look forward to seeing you in Colorado.

Kathy :cool:

**There is a thread started on hotels in Colorado Springs.

Glad your back Madmac. We were wondering where you went. Good to hear you are enjoying your car. :wave:

Welcome back!

Madmac, it's good to hear from you, and that you enjoyed your drive. I hope you will post some pictures of your trip.

Bruce :D

It has been a busy summer. Every chance I got we drove the XLR. Put a whopping 5,000 miles on it. Now with winter just around the corner it's time to put it away. The white stuff is going to be way too soon. See you all in CO.
Glad to see you back Madmac. Must have been a really busy summer for you. You have been missed hope you will be on here more. Welcome back. :wave:

Was that a RED Snake??
In California?
Hmmmm, but maybe......:squint::squint::squint:
MSwaim ... you been out playing again?

Glad you had a busy and exciting summer! Can't believe it's already over! Good to have you back.:)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom