My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR - Platinum with Ebony Interior
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Dumb ass.

:chuckle:lol:
Diane

Edited to say that this was forwarded to me by one of my coworkers - how true is it?

That's how I gotten my diamonds. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guess I got off easy when I bought my wife chrome valve covers for our 5th anniversary (true).
Also true she was upset when I sold the car a few years later and replaced it with a brand new Yukon GT.
Bruce

Guess I got off easy when I bought my wife chrome valve covers for our 5th anniversary (true).
Also true she was upset when I sold the car a few years later and replaced it with a brand new Yukon GT.
Bruce

That's a good one Bruce. You sound just like Cubby. Every year for our anniversary Kevin buys something he feels we need. For example one year he bought a Bose surround sound system for the room he always watches tv in. The list goses on and on. When our anniversary is getting close I'll ask him so what you buying us for our anniversary this year. You made me chuckle. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Dumb ass.

:chuckle:lol:
Diane

Edited to say that this was forwarded to me by one of my coworkers - how true is it?

Just make sure he knows it has to be a BIG DIAMOND, or that "big frickin red mark" will only get worse!!! :pat::pat::pat:

Dear God, thank you for giving me the good sence to stay single after my divorce. First Robin:patriot:

Bruce

My hubby told me that if you buy your wife cat-back dual exhaust for her pickup truck (which he did a few years ago) you might both be rednecks. I bought him an electronic ignition for his 71 Dodge Charger R/T one year - my family was sure we had lost our minds. Guess it's all in the person receiving the present. :laugh::lol::chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom