Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mexican eggs

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR

Two Mexicans are on a bicycle about 15 miles outside of Lafayette, Louisiana.
One of the bike's tires goes flat and they start hitching a lift back into town. A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help, and the Mexicans ask him for a ride.. He tells them he has no room in the trailer as he is
carrying 20,000 bowling balls. The Mexicans put it to the driver that if they can manage to fit into the back with their bike, will he take them back into town and he agrees. They manage to squeeze themselves and their bike into the back and the driver shuts the doors and gets on his way.
By this time he is really late and so puts the hammer down and sure enough, a blond cop pulls him over for speeding. The lady officer asks the driver what he is carrying, to which the driver jokingly replies "Mexican
eggs."
The Blond Lady Cop obviously doesn't believe this so wants to take a look in the trailer.
She opens the back door and quickly shuts it and locks it. She gets on her radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible plus the Swat Team. The dispatcher asks what emergency she has that require so many officers.
"I've got a Tractor-Trailer stopped with 20,000 Mexican eggs in it. Two have hatched and they've already managed to steal a bicycle."

Only back 24 hours,,,,,, And Rod's at it already!!!!:laugh: Our own forum comedian! It's great. Glad to see that your back Rod. It was nice to finally get to met ya' and yours at SA. Hope to see you, and Cindy, at the next meeting of the X's

Chad

Only back 24 hours,,,,,, And Rod's at it already!!!!:laugh: Our own forum comedian! It's great. Glad to see that your back Rod. It was nice to finally get to met ya' and yours at SA. Hope to see you, and Cindy, at the next meeting of the X's

Chad
You took the words right out of mouth. :laugh::laugh:

Chad

Actually, I couldn't wait until I got home; I posted these while in Afton, WY... at the LIBRARY!! Didn't get home until last night...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom