Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Lil_XLR8r

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
My Dad Owns a 2005 Black XLR
I am going to a Journalism Conference in Minneapolis with a class in a week and a half, and I was just wondering if anybody knows anything that would be fun to do while there. Just so you know, we are all high schoo students, so nothing illegal...

I am going to a Journalism Conference in Minneapolis with a class in a week and a half, and I was just wondering if anybody knows anything that would be fun to do while there. Just so you know, we are all high schoo students, so nothing illegal...

Mall of America is a big draw for everyone. They have a really good Aquarium.

If the conference is downtown, there are great places to eat!

"King and I" is a great Thai place.

"Hell's Kitchen" is a really cool restaurant

All of downtown is connected by skyways. You can walk for blocks without going outside.

Okay, thanks Comfortzone! This is really great!

Hey, if we are able to drive, is there anything else that is close by that would be cool to go to? I just want to be able to give my teachers some more options. Anything else you can think of would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

Hey, if we are able to drive, is there anything else that is close by that would be cool to go to? I just want to be able to give my teachers some more options. Anything else you can think of would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

Minneapolis stuff:

St. Paul Science Center
www.smm.org

St. Paul Children's Museum
Minnesota Children's Museum - Home

Walker Art Center
Walker Art Center

Como Zoo and Conservatory
http://www.comozooconservatory.org/

Minnesota Zoo
Minnesota Zoo

Mall of America ---- (make sure you don't miss this... There is nothing else like it in the U.S.)
www.mallofamerica.com

Find concerts, plays and other events at:
www.citypages.com

Have a great time!!!
Casey

Thanks so much Casey! This is very helpful! And don't worry, all of the girls on the trip are making sure we don't miss the Mall of America.

Thanks for the help everybody! I had an amazing time! I was talking to me friends, and I was like seriously thinking of moving to Minneapolis just because of an amazing resturaunt called The Newsroom! We all had such a great time, thanks for the info!

Devin, it's good to hear that you had a good time on your trip up North. Missed seeing you on Saturday.:wave:

Thanks for the help everybody! I had an amazing time! I was talking to me friends, and I was like seriously thinking of moving to Minneapolis just because of an amazing resturaunt called The Newsroom! We all had such a great time, thanks for the info!

Minneapolis is one of the hardest places for corporate recruiters to get people to leave. I have a lot of clients up there for one of my businesses Comfort Zone and they all love it!!

Glad you had a good time!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back