Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New member from indiana

monepit

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 black raven
I just purchased an 04 xlr last friday and just found this site. It will replace an allante of 14 years so I am well versed in Cadillac style. I live in southern indiana and put 310000 miles on the allante with little trouble. I just hope The XLR will come close. I cant wait till spring and look forward to getting to know other XLR enthusiests.:rocker:

Welcome, it's great to have another Hoosier XLR owner on board. Hopefully you can hook up with the rest of the Midwest group next year. We have a great bunch of owners who like to have fun. Check out the events section for info on next year's events.

Congrats on the '04.

Bruce :wave:

Welcome to the forum, you will find some great XLR owners here. I bet you had a hard time giving up your Allante. I had a 1988 and 1993, both red. I cried when I let go of the 93, it was a wonderful car, just next to impossible to get parts. You will be able to get all you XLR questions answered here, and if we don't know the answers, we will make them up. Just kidding!!!!!!! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

I havn't quite given up the Allante yet. I probably will but I am making sure I love the XLR before I do. It is still near perfect and still very reliable and the good thing about it is that it will be worth the same tomorrow, next spring or next year.

We have a Black Raven '04 too ....

You didn't just buy a car .... you bought a whole forum of friends! :grouphug:

The midwest group has a ton of fun and you will love them all ....

Welcome!

Welcome to our family. Looking forward to you joing the Midwest group. I'm one of the Midwest group and we do have alot of fun and try to get together whenever possible. Your going to love this forum. Great bunch of people. :wave: :rocker:

Welcome! :wave:

Kathy

Welcome to the XLR-net forum from another relative "newbie." You will LOVE your car. The people you find in this forum, their enthusiasm for their cars and other owners, as well as their friendship are among the things NOT avaiable with MASTERCARD.
George

Well said. Sir George and again welcome to the forum
Welcome to the XLR-net forum from another relative "newbie." You will LOVE your car. The people you find in this forum, their enthusiasm for their cars and other owners, as well as their friendship are among the things NOT avaiable with MASTERCARD.
George

Welcome to the forum!!! As everyone has already stated, you WILL LOVE your X, as the rest of us do...
This is a GREAT place to find correct answers to your questions about your X.
Rod AKA

And in case you get frustrated with the service department at your dealer, we know a GREAT guy at Lockhart Cadillac in Indianapolis who will take great care of you and your car! We all wish we lived closer to Bruce. Many of us have had their XLR's serviced there - even me! It's worth the drive from anywhere!

Thanks for the kind words Rich(Homegrown), any excuse for you to get out of Cleveland.:lol:

Monepit, you can go to the events section and see pictures from some of our trips in '08.

Bruce :wave:

I will do that. I went on alot of trips with the Allante club. In fact we had 4 meats at my boat at Ky Lake. Had 27 allante's one year. That was really cool but the boat got a little crowded. Dave

Welcome aboard. What part of southern Indiana are you from? I am near the Martinsville area but I go to the southern part of the state quite often. Maybe we can meet soon.

Marc and Kris:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back