Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member from San Diego

Johnnynomad

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR V Silver
Glade to be a part of the group. I had been looking for an XLR V, for some time now. When a 2007 with 3300 miles came up for sale, I wasted no time contacting the seller and making the Deal. So I am now a proud owner of a 2007 XLR V, Silver with cashmere Interior. Johnny Nomad

Glade to be a part of the group. I had been looking for an XLR V, for some time now. When a 2007 with 3300 miles came up for sale, I wasted no time contacting the seller and making the Deal. So I am now a proud owner of a 2007 XLR V, Silver with cashmere Interior. Johnny Nomad

Graduations Johnny!!! Welcome to the neighborhood! Does it really have just 3300 miles on it, or did you miss a 0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3,378 miles

no typo, the car has 3,378 actual miles. Got the car fax, it shows it had 3,028 miles in 2013 when it was last smogged. It was owned by a 93 year old man, who bought it new when he was 83 years old. he said it was on his bucket list. The car sat in his garage, most of the time. At 93 he finally decided to let it go. Lucky me

no typo, the car has 3,378 actual miles. Got the car fax, it shows it had 3,028 miles in 2013 when it was last smogged. It was owned by a 93 year old man, who bought it new when he was 83 years old. he said it was on his bucket list. The car sat in his garage, most of the time. At 93 he finally decided to let it go. Lucky me

Right on man! Outstanding find! Enjoy![emoji41]

Welcome Johnny to only XLR forum with more knowledge than XLR books and a bunch of excellent people here too! Enjoy the Topless Cruz'in now that spring has sprung! [emoji41]

That is a GREAT story!

I sure hope I can be living life like that if I hit 83+!

Welcome! Hmmm? Is there a pattern here?

Welcome aboard! I bought mine in San Diego from a doctor who was in a rest home at the time. He was 90, and had bought it new in San Diego when he was 83 at Guy Hill Cadillac. His wife had been driving it occasionally. She was 87. Very nice lady. :) - Enjoy!

Again, welcome!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back