Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member minihummer

minihummer

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black Raven XLR-V
Hello,

My Name is Bruno, I'm from Switzerland.
I bought my 2008 XLR-V December 2015.
The xlr-net is a fantastic forum, thanks.

Regards,
Bruno

Welcome Minnihummer

Welcome Bruno...yes, this forum is the best place for a fellow enthusiast...good people with a lot of experience and knowledge to share ..Was given the advice when I first joined to take the time to read thru the threads...There is a wealth of knowledge there ....I did and it was worth every minute of the time....I offer you the same advice...
Have fun with your new baby...enjoy the ride...JW

Hello! And Welcome! Great car! You will find Great guys here with an amazing amount of quality knowledge!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Welcome Bruno.... more XLR knowledge then ones brain can hold.... great people and place to connect for questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruno
It appears you have owned your V for awhile. I'm sure in Switzerland you spend a lot of your time when you are out in the XLR explaining what the car actually is. Here in America a lot of people have never seen one or know when it was made. How close is your Cadillac dealer? Hope you enjoy your XLR as much as I enjoy mine. The XLR net is place to be especially in your situation!
Welcome aboard
V Happy :thumbsup

Hi Bruno
Wann organisierst Du das erste XLR-Treffen in Europa? :lol:

My english is not the best, sorry. My post means "when do you organize the first XLR-Meeting in europe?"

Grüsse aus dem Nordschwarzwald!
Gib Stoffmann

Last edited:
No "best English" required here, glad both of you guys from across the water are here!

And I guarantee your English is WAY better than my German or any other language!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom