Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

jamsto

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black Cherry Platinum
Hello. I am a new member to this site. I have been a long time member at the other XLR Forum. My wife and I have had 6 XLRs and currently have an 08 Electra Blue and an 06 Infra Red. We have hosted 3 XLR Rendezvous's, the last 2 in Bowling Kentucky in connection with Cadillac and the GM assembly plant.

I enjoy these sites as it allows us as owners to exchange information about the cars and help each other locate info that is sometimes difficult to obtain from the dealerships.

I see that several other members are also cross overs from the other site.

Hello. I am a new member to this site. I have been a long time member at the other XLR Forum. My wife and I have had 6 XLRs and currently have an 08 Electra Blue and an 06 Infra Red. We have hosted 3 XLR Rendezvous's, the last 2 in Bowling Kentucky in connection with Cadillac and the GM assembly plant.

I enjoy these sites as it allows us as owners to exchange information about the cars and help each other locate info that is sometimes difficult to obtain from the dealerships.

I see that several other members are also cross overs from the other site.

Welcome to the XLR Net!

6 XLRs? That's awesome! I'm hoping to be able to attend the Rendezvou next year.

Well ... well ... Hey there, Jimmy-Boy :blinzel:

This should be interesting to wait and see who else is going to show up next .....:squint:

This forum couldn't do better than to have you and Jeanszoo aboard.​

It will be interesting to see where this site might lead us .... Haha .... for sure it won't be back to BG for me!

Lola's Mom
(haven't earned my wings here yet!)

I see a few names from the other site. Not as much activity here, but hopefully it will pick up. I am always interested in sites where we can obtain and exchange info about our cars.

I see a few names from the other site. Not as much activity here, but hopefully it will pick up. I am always interested in sites where we can obtain and exchange info about our cars.

I'm hoping that the forums here will grow and become more active. I'm hoping that the XLR Net will have enough information and interest on it to be helpful to owners and enthusiasts of the XLR and entice them to return frequently.

I'm always open to suggestion so if there's anything we can do here, or any forums we could add that would be more helpful, let us know.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom