Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ald42

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
05 xlr satin nickle
Hi,i made the move from a 93 allante that i would have liked to keep but had to trade it at caddy dealer on a 05 satin nickle/shale,30k,gmpp.seems all the problem items done,rad.lights,top sws and software updates,gas cap,new tires,batt. i'm glad this site is here as i do my own work, well i did on 3 allantes but this looks like a computer and electronics course is in my future.good thing for gmpp! i'm to old to go to school!thanks all in advance :)

Welcome Al, as an Allante' owner myself I can say that I enjoy driving both cars. No similiarity whatsoever and that may be why I enjoy both of them so much. There is a lot of XLR knowledge and experience on this forum and plenty of help when you need it.

Welcome, Al...
Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as the rest of us enjoy ours!!
Think about joining us in Bowling Green in July for the Homecoming. Check out the thread under Events...

Welcome, Al...
Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as the rest of us enjoy ours!!
Think about joining us in Bowling Green in July for the Homecoming. Check out the thread under Events...
will do!

Hi,i made the move from a 93 allante that i would have liked to keep but had to trade it at caddy dealer on a 05 satin nickle/shale,30k,gmpp.seems all the problem items done,rad.lights,top sws and software updates,gas cap,new tires,batt. i'm glad this site is here as i do my own work, well i did on 3 allantes but this looks like a computer and electronics course is in my future.good thing for gmpp! i'm to old to go to school!thanks all in advance :)
Welcome to the XLR Net Al!:)

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your new ride!:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back