Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

veloce49

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Silver XLR
Greetings

I have been the owner of a 2004 XLR since early 2005.
Have about 48k miles on it. Platinum exterior/Black interior.
Everything is OEM stock.

Looking to do two things
1) replace wheels
2) consider replacing exhaust

Looking for suggestions.
I will try to search Forum as well for ideas.

More focused on the past several years with other cars I have owned but have a recent renewed interest in my XLR which has served me very well over the years.

Looking foward to your input.

Welcome to the site! Glad to hear your '04 has been trouble free. I had an '04 that served me well also. I now have an '06 XLR-V that is treating me the same way! Also added an '11 CTS-V Coupe two months ago to the stable.

The Corsa exhaust sounds awesome on the base Northstar engines, if you are into that. You can also upgrade your wheels to chrome, through L.A. Wheels exchange program. Just my opinions, enjoy the best XLR forum on the net!!:wave::wave:

Welcome to the site! Glad to hear your '04 has been trouble free. I had an '04 that served me well also. I now have an '06 XLR-V that is treating me the same way! Also added an '11 CTS-V Coupe two months ago to the stable.

The Corsa exhaust sounds awesome on the base Northstar engines, if you are into that. You can also upgrade your wheels to chrome, through L.A. Wheels exchange program. Just my opinions, enjoy the best XLR forum on the net!!:wave::wave:

Ditto on Cubby's thoughts. The Corsa system is great, no drone inside the car, some attitude yet reasonably 'refined' when cruising - but when you step on it will make heads turn! The Corsa systems are quality built - bolt right on systems that we personally use on all of our late model vehicles.

Welcome!!!! I still have my factory exhaust as well ('07 base). I have however upgraded to a set of '08 XLR chrome wheels; I rather like the look. I haver also upgraded my grille to a base XLR look chrome grille instead of the painted one and installed a V front hood moulding as well.
Looking forward to pictured before and after your wheel upgrades!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom