Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cherokee Princess

Hello all! I am new to this awesome site and trying to absorb as much information about the beautiful XLR! I have been researching and looking at this amazing car for about 3 months and hoping to buy one in the next 6 months, preferably black.

Any advice anyone wants to give will be most welcome!:)

Welcome to yes this awesome site! And good luck with your search and if you do find one before May of next year check out the East Coast Event planned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

welcome and good luck in your search,take your time and buy the car you really want. :cool: AL

Welcome hope you find or have found your dream ride

Hello all! I am new to this awesome site and trying to absorb as much information about the beautiful XLR! I have been researching and looking at this amazing car for about 3 months and hoping to buy one in the next 6 months, preferably black.

Any advice anyone wants to give will be most welcome!:)

What part of Florida do u live in. I'm in the northeast part in the jax/at aug area.

Welcome. Do I presume a Lady that is an XLR enthusiast? Refreshing! : )

Welcome to the site.

Look for one with failry low miles and that has a comprehensive maintence history, preferably by a qualified Cadillac Dealer. Be aware that there were a few issues with the 2004 model as the first year of production for The XLR. They can be solved and properly repaired, but expensive.

Charles

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back