Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

rat69ta

Hello all, I've been lurking around for a few months trying to fill my brain with xlr info. I've been searching for a car about six months and found several I liked but was waiting for the right car and deal. Monday morning I woke up and searched auto trader site and bam!, there she was, Black Cherry. Called the owner , made a deal, waiting on delivery. I will post pic when car arrives and,I figure it out, but if someone wants to copy the pics out of auto trader add that would be great too. Looking forward to learning more and reading the forums. Thanks Rob for helping me sign up. Cheers, Patrick

Welcome to the forum: Black Cherry looks amazing - congratulations! Florida is a big place, maybe see you around? (We are in North Port but my XLR is in Canada)

XLR World

Hello all, I've been lurking around for a few months trying to fill my brain with xlr info. I've been searching for a car about six months and found several I liked but was waiting for the right car and deal. Monday morning I woke up and searched auto trader site and bam!, there she was, Black Cherry. Called the owner , made a deal, waiting on delivery. I will post pic when car arrives and,I figure it out, but if someone wants to copy the pics out of auto trader add that would be great too. Looking forward to learning more and reading the forums. Thanks Rob for helping me sign up. Cheers, Patrick

Hi Patrick, Welcome to the world of XLR and tons of excellent information. Andy

Welcome aboard. This site is the best site and has some very helpful people here . So you are in florida? I'm on the east coast in north florida. maybe we will run into each other (not literally) somewhere on the road. I know that there are still some great top down days still around here in florida. Again welcome aboard

Welcome to the fantastic world of XLR ownership. Mine is now asleep for the winter, but I'm sure you have many top-down days remaining in Florida...

You've found the right place for your XLR questions,answer & AWESOME FRIENDS!
Check out the XLR gathering, meets & events! There is one here on the east coast May of 2015!
So cheers [emoji482] and enjoy your awesome toy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Last edited:
sschooley i tried to send you a private message but when i sent it the info said you have exceeded your messages.
So I posted it here.
Sorry rob

Don't know if you have seen this or not. But thought id pass it to some of my florida friends. Down in palatka (probably up for you sschooley) there will be a couple car shows. 1 will be The 1st sat in march (march 7th) its called the 16th annual open car show. 2015 florida azalea festival to be exact. Then the other one is a 2 day First Coast F100/F1 Truck Club -Roadheaver Boys Ranch down in palatka roadhever boys ranch. The dates are friday and sat march 6 and 7th. You can check out the carcouncils website for more details on the boys ranch oneFirst Coast Car Council Jacksonville FL
The other show on sat the 7th, here is the flier I hope you can download or view it.
file://localhost/Users/guyd/Desktop/car%20show%20flier.jpg

If not here is some info.
paula cash 904-571-4956 or bob cox 904-284-5303 or the email address is rpmoneybag@yahoo.com pre registration is $15 before the 1st of march after that its 20 day of the show

Website flazaleafest.com
But has a pop down menu under "more" for the car show. But it says 15th not the 16th.
FLAZALEAFEST.COM

so maybe i'll see you at the show or in a future xlr gathering

guy

Patrick where do you live? We live less than 1 hour from where you bought your car. Our home is only about 20 minutes from Gettysburg in the out skirts of the small town of Littlestown. It's quite amazing how many XLR Caddy's are in this area I know of at least 8 local cars that we know or have contact with. Hatty on here is about 45 minutes over in the Harrisburg area!
It really is a small world as they say! [emoji57] [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Back Cherry - Per my prior welcome to you, Love The Color : )

Thanks for the earlier pictures. It seems that I am quickly becoming a Cadillac Person because of World Class design styling of the cars, including The XLR.

Actually have my eye on a 1979 Eldorado Coupe painted Black Cherry that I might buy (?) as a 'driver' as it is fairly low miles (54K) and is beautiful. The problem with us 'car nut guys', at least for me (others?) is my wife thinks there is something wrong with me mentally. That I have oil and gasoline running through my veins. :) If I (were to do this after the one I bought last week, (Mr. Montana Rocket Run, Rod knows about it : ), I'd probably be in divorce court day after tomorrow. Ugh!

Again, welcome.

Charles

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry