Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nov 28-30, 2008, BBB III cruise

Of course no party would be worth a darn without Standby. Are you going to have some waitresses for Bobo? I will be coming alone and leaving with a kitty brought to the Inn on Sunday morning by the breeder from up north near SF, so I will have some eye Kandi in the right seat on the way home.
I sent LinSue a pic knowing how much she loves this breed so I guess I will put up her pic one more time here.
cindy4.jpg

What's not to love here? Her tail looks like another cat.

Two, here ..... yum .... leftover turkey sandwiches would be great! :)

Just one here, I stopped picking up hitchhikers years ago when skirts got longer. First Robin:patriot:

Hi Gang, I hope to be able to see you all at the Sportsman on the day after thanksgiving at least for a little while..Are you still planning to meet there and caravan over to Bobs Big Boy in Burbank? If so I will try to get down there for the afternoon. The rest of the weekend my wife and I are busy with company so the trip up north to Chowchilla is definitely out for us.

JIM
Jim, feel free to drop for all or part of the weekend. We're meeting up Friday at the Sportsmen's around 3:00. We'll cruise over to Bob's for a while, then head into the Valley for a casual Italian dinner. Saturday we meet in the morning, take a quick scenic cruise, then over to Carney's for lunch, then off to Chowchilla for a BBQ.
Bruce

Made and paid for reservations for Digby to go to the Doggy Spa today and will get the oil changed on the XLR tomorrow so I will be all set for my drive to Sunny California on the 25th. Sure was quite at the dealership when I stopped in this afternoon. Hope things will start picking up for them soon. They have a 2009 V on the showroom floor that I could pick up for $92,000 but it is Black and I don't want another Black vehicle. I am happy with my 2006 with just 13,000 miles on it and I don't need all the extra horse power. First Robin:patriot:

Made and paid for reservations for Digby to go to the Doggy Spa today and will get the oil changed on the XLR tomorrow so I will be all set for my drive to Sunny California on the 25th. Sure was quite at the dealership when I stopped in this afternoon. Hope things will start picking up for them soon. They have a 2009 V on the showroom floor that I could pick up for $92,000 but it is Black and I don't want another Black vehicle. I am happy with my 2006 with just 13,000 miles on it and I don't need all the extra horse power. First Robin:patriot:
Well it certainly looks like you would get the long distance award! Glad you are coming.
Bruce

SEMA was interesting. Had a great drive with the XLR. The crowds on Friday were noticeably light, better for seeing the show, bad for the vendors. The new Camaro looks good, might have to get one. Saw some other neat things and made some contacts. Went on a Corvette run while were there and had a good time. There's a few things I might change on the car now. Plus I signed up for more driving lessons at Bondurant, and a shifter cart class. The Cad is definitely a freeway cruiser, much more relaxed then my Corvette.
Bruce

Okay - it's time to get a head count on how many of you are coming to La Casa del Swaimo for all the barbeque and fixings (booze i.e., open bar!) you can possibly consume???

I need to start planning the menu, since I also host quite a Thanksgiving feed. I guess I could feed you leftovers; but I know at least one of you (Ray) may have a gun!!! :eek::(:wave::lol:

I'm still in and Vinh actually took a day off to go as well. Have reservations at the Holiday Inn.

I took mine in a coupel of weeks ago without an appointment to get the oil leak fixed and the service writer literally ran out to great me. It was that slow. The fixed the leak and also replaced all the trim pieces around the windows due to slight discoloration and replaced the motor mounts as well. Glad it has a warranty. They also waxed it for free.:rocker:

I took mine in a coupel of weeks ago without an appointment to get the oil leak fixed and the service writer literally ran out to great me. It was that slow. The fixed the leak and also replaced all the trim pieces around the windows due to slight discoloration and replaced the motor mounts as well. Glad it has a warranty. They also waxed it for free.:rocker:

My service writer called me on Monday to see if the XLR or CTS needed anything. They are just down the street from me, and offered to send a driver to pick the car up. At our store, both our parts & service departments are slow, along with sales. :pat::pat::pat: (Can't wait to see you guys):wave::wave::wave::wave:

My service writer called me on Monday to see if the XLR or CTS needed anything. They are just down the street from me, and offered to send a driver to pick the car up. At our store, both our parts & service departments are slow, along with sales. :pat::pat::pat: (Can't wait to see you guys):wave::wave::wave::wave:

When I went in for the oil change today they talked to me about rotating the tires which they said I would have to pay for. I didn't have my check book so I told them I would do it after the trip. Well they rotated the tires and didn't charge me. It is very slow here although they are selling due to the Red Tag Sale. First Robin

It's time for a final headcount as well as preferences for dinner/BBQ. I can wing it; but I would rather prepare stuff you really like. By end of next week I would like to have it wrapped, so give it some thought and either PM me or post it up.

It's time for a final headcount as well as preferences for dinner/BBQ. I can wing it; but I would rather prepare stuff you really like. By end of next week I would like to have it wrapped, so give it some thought and either PM me or post it up.

Do I get to tell you what I want??? :reddevil:reddevil

Barefoot Bubbley :angel
Vodka & tonic :reddevil
(or Ripple in a paperbag)

and then food won't matter!

Barefoot Bubbley :angel
Vodka & tonic :reddevil
(or Ripple in a paperbag)

and then food won't matter!

We got new bubbly; flavored Bubbly under the Barefoot label, like pinot gris bubbly, chard bubbly, suav.blanc bubbly, etc.

Head count is 8 including Mark & Doris. If I get a choice it would be either Angus blackened Rib eye or blackened Filet Mignon, but I've been known to eat left over turkey sandwiches with stuffing and gobs of cranberry sauce on white bread, then again beggers can't be choosers.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom