Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nov 28-30, 2008, BBB III cruise

I think the drive is a bit shorter if you use 5 to get over the hill, then 99 all the way to my front door.

There is only one off ramp for Chowchilla, so even you can't get lost Bob! Heck, the first thing you will see is a large Perko's Cafe sign - you know, diner food and diner waitresses!

I'll shoot you the address though so you can see which way is shorter.
Mapquest likes that route also, taking 99 all the way in. Do you have any preferred time for us to arrive?
Bruce

No special time. I will plan the meal based on a final headcount and when you are able to leave the LA area. Even if Doris has to work, I will here so anytime is a good time.........to drink! :rocker:

I agree, only change I see is a light breakfast to give Kent a chance to catch up at Carney's for lunch.
I used Google Earth to get Marks two addresses, and have the turns off the 99 down pat if the nav system doesn't take us in. Mark doesn't know if we are having it at the old or new house.

I will plan on 11:30 for Carney's :rocker:
Great, looks like our itinerary is about set, but I'm always open to a changes if we so decide. We still have room if anyone else can join us for all or part of the run.
Bruce

You guys all have to come, Mark has already started planning his menu (beer, wine, mixed drinks, beer, wine, mixed drinks), I think that just about covers it. :bar00::bar00:

Sounds like somone is pretty free and easy with my BEER!!!! :( :eek: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

You two are a hoot! Beer?.................... I have to bring my own X/O? Sounds like PD in having one too many already. She giving away mixed drinks like there going out of style.
Made my Reservations..........darn it, now I got go.:bar00: Denny Crane:bar00: Denny Crane
:partyI love a parade...............is there going to be a parade, like a Macy's parade down #99?

You two are a hoot! Beer?.................... I have to bring my own X/O? Sounds like PD in having one too many already. She giving away mixed drinks like there going out of style.
Made my Reservations..........darn it, now I got go.:bar00: Denny Crane:bar00: Denny Crane
:partyI love a parade...............is there going to be a parade, like a Macy's parade down #99?

Bob, after one drink, you won't know what you are drinking nor will you care:pat: Of course, we will have a parade, you get to be the front, middle, and back of it!! :reddevil:reddevil And don't talk bad about Denny Crane, he is my hero, and I LOVE HIM :love::love::love:

I wouldn't miss Boston Legal if I was dead. Best darn show on TV and it is being cancelled. Just what do those people know what's good. What I want to know is.................Replace with what?
Denny Crane. I lovz him toos.
Bob, after one drink, you won't know what you are drinking nor will you care:pat: Of course, we will have a parade, you get to be the front, middle, and back of it!! :reddevil:reddevil And don't talk bad about Denny Crane, he is my hero, and I LOVE HIM :love::love::love:

b_pappy .... did you make reservations in Chowchilla yet???

Since I can't get into the old forum to get the information you PM'd me .... will you resend your email and cell number to me?

We are going to leave SD around 11 or so on Friday, check-in time at the Sportsman is at 3pm (last year they did not give us an early check-in time.) . Will you be meeting us there??

I hope one of you plans on taking pictures and posting for those of us that will not be there.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom