Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nov 28-30, 2008, BBB III cruise

I hope one of you plans on taking pictures and posting for those of us that will not be there.
Sure, too bad you are so far away. Looks like it will be a very small crowd, but we will make up for size in party spirit.
Bruce

I hope one of you plans on taking pictures and posting for those of us that will not be there.

I am planning on taking a group photo. Once I have it cropped and edited, 8 by 12 hard copies will be available for purchase through the Swaim Boutique for the paltry sum of just $15.00 Please - no checks; I don't trust any of you. :( If you wish to return the photo for a refund, you must foot all of the shipping costs + you must allow 6-8 months for processing.....................:finger:

Disclaimer = I, Mark Swaim am not affiliated in any way to the Swaim Boutique; any similarities are but a coincidence. I am simply a humanitarian, wishing only to see my friends who own the Swaim Boutique do well..................:chuckle

I am planning on taking a group photo. Once I have it cropped and edited, 8 by 12 hard copies will be available for purchase through the Swaim Boutique for the paltry sum of just $15.00 Please - no checks; I don't trust any of you. :( If you wish to return the photo for a refund, you must foot all of the shipping costs + you must allow 6-8 months for processing.....................:finger:

Disclaimer = I, Mark Swaim am not affiliated in any way to the Swaim Boutique; any similarities are but a coincidence. I am simply a humanitarian, wishing only to see my friends who own the Swaim Boutique do well..................:chuckle

All I can say is Where have we heard this before and :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol:. I was wondering when we were going to get a Boutique and who would be opening one up. Will this guy be your mascot:finger:? Can we get the same deal at SA? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahahahaha ....:laugh: :lol:

Only you .....:chuckle

I know what you two are thinking; will he include a free gift with every order??

The answer is = YES!!!!!

Following in the well-worn footsteps of my beloved mentor; I will include a high-quality keychain with every purchase!

Yes my friends - a genuine "pull my finger" keychain with each and every purchase.

Other Boutiques will try and pass off their "free gift" as something of actual value, but we know that is :thefinger:

My keychain is the real deal! Oh; rather, not MY keychain, since I am not affiliated with the Swaim Boutique in any way. I am simply a humanitarian trying to help out my friends.

Mswaim .... you are incorrigible! :reddevil:pat::lol:

Are you "Little Johnny's" brother??? Little Markie??? :chuckle

I would like to be your first customer. Sign me up for something I need that key chain. One question if we return anything can we keep the key chain?:dunno: :finger:You,Madam RA, Standby and First Robin needed this guy on the other place.

Oh... but She-Devil ..... If you read closely, you could see that we didn't need it! :reddevil We just said it nicely:chuckle:chuckle - same message!

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined Marian,You have no idea what you have missed not ever meeting Mswaim (Mark) You do know the story about Jekle and Hyde? Well Mark is much more than this and I mean this in a good way. This would be Mark and RA.

I would like to be your first customer. Sign me up for something I need that key chain. One question if we return anything can we keep the key chain?:dunno: :finger:You,Madam RA, Standby and First Robin needed this guy on the other place.

Marian,You have no idea what you have missed not ever meeting Mswaim (Mark) You do know the story about Jekle and Hyde? Well Mark is much more than this and I mean this in a good way. This would be Mark and RA.

Standby I don't know the story of Jekle and Hyde. Do you care to share the story? I love a good story.

THAT was FUNNY! :worship: Maybe you should copy it to the Comedy Club!

No special time. I will plan the meal based on a final headcount and when you are able to leave the LA area. Even if Doris has to work, I will here so anytime is a good time.........to drink! :rocker:
Please add one more to your head count. Just made my reservations at the SL in Studio City and Holiday Inn Express in your town and the North Room in Ventura for 3 nights. Looking forward to seeing the ones I already know and meeting the ones I haven't seen yet. First Robin:patriot:

Oh Oh, First Robin and Standby and Mark at the same party? Three "A" personalty's?
O Boy, this is gonna be fun.:pat:
Please add one more to your head count. Just made my reservations at the SL in Studio City and Holiday Inn Express in your town and the North Room in Ventura for 3 nights. Looking forward to seeing the ones I already know and meeting the ones I haven't seen yet. First Robin:patriot:

Oh Oh, First Robin and Standby and Mark at the same party? Three "A" personalty's?
O Boy, this is gonna be fun.:pat:
I don't have the slightest idea what your are talking about, I am just an Old Gray Haired Hippie from the mountains, slightly senile, so all of this type A personality is all new to me.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:D First Robin:patriot:

Oh, you will know my friend, come that great Saturday. Grey hair here too and no hair on Mark. I hope the sun isn't out during the BBQ, the glare is killing.
I don't have the slightest idea what your are talking about, I am just an Old Gray Haired Hippie from the mountains, slightly senile, so all of this type A personality is all new to me.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:D First Robin:patriot:

BBB 08

Hi Gang, I hope to be able to see you all at the Sportsman on the day after thanksgiving at least for a little while..Are you still planning to meet there and caravan over to Bobs Big Boy in Burbank? If so I will try to get down there for the afternoon. The rest of the weekend my wife and I are busy with company so the trip up north to Chowchilla is definitely out for us.

JIM

Well, you know, Jim .... you will probably see Ray first there in the lot giving Lola a dust down ... for heaven's sake, she will be on the road for at least 3 hours! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I get to meet another new XLR owner :blinzel: Glad you can make it.

I get to meet another new XLR owner :blinzel: Glad you can make it.

Thanks Jetboy, I always look forward to meeting more XLR owners also. This trip should add at least 4 cars and maybe 8 people. Have my accomadations thru San Diego and from there I have not decided where I will go, what fun.:wave: Will probably add at least 2000 miles by the time I get to San Diego. Still have not had the oil changed am now currently at 13,000 miles. Glad there are dealers along the way. :dunno: First Robin:patriot:

Okay - it's time to get a head count on how many of you are coming to La Casa del Swaimo for all the barbeque and fixings (booze i.e., open bar!) you can possibly consume???

I need to start planning the menu, since I also host quite a Thanksgiving feed. I guess I could feed you leftovers; but I know at least one of you (Ray) may have a gun!!! :eek::(:wave::lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom