Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Original BB from Germany

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR thunder-gray with V wheels and V grille 2007 STS V black-raven
Glad to see so many known names from the other forum over here but the one who don`t know me yet, I`m

Hans from Germany:wave:

also one of the original Blue Bunnies, was at RI and R II

I own a 2004 XLR in Thunder-Gray/shale with V grille, V wheels, (bought them from my friend "standby V") and Corsa exhaust.
Top speed on the Autobahn is 279 kph (174 mph) - my export model isn`t speed governed.

I also own a 2007 STS V in Black Raven/black
Top speed here is 290 kph (180 mph) but speed limited there but I think that`s enough ooohhhhhhmmmmm:lol:

Hans

Hi, Hans,

Nice to see you found us! :wave:

Pretty quite over at the old place.

Floyd

Hi Hans :wave:

Great to "see" you again!

You still lookin' to get an '09 V ?

They have your favorite color again ...!

Hi Hans :wave:

Great to "see" you again!

You still lookin' to get an '09 V ?

They have your favorite color again ...!
Hi RA and Ray,
too bad Cadillac doesn`t continue an export model of the XLR anymore. I know they have now a similar color to my XLR called Gray-Flannel but while I was this August in Vegas I saw a Black-Cherry V on the road (was an 09) and my wife and I love this color.
My choice would be Black-Cherry with the two tone (Cashmere/Black) interior.

Hans

Hi RA and Ray,
too bad Cadillac doesn`t continue an export model of the XLR anymore. I know they have now a similar color to my XLR called Gray-Flannel but while I was this August in Vegas I saw a Black-Cherry V on the road (was an 09) and my wife and I love this color.
My choice would be Black-Cherry with the two tone (Cashmere/Black) interior.

Hans

Hans, Good Morning!!

That's not a very good sign that Caddy isn't shipping over there any longer. :(

That black cherry is a beautiful color!!!

Take care,
Floyd

Hans, Good Morning!!

That's not a very good sign that Caddy isn't shipping over there any longer. :(

That black cherry is a beautiful color!!!

Take care,
Floyd
Well, it`s 8.45 am in Florida, good morning to you too:wave:

Yes Floyd, they did stop already with the 08 XLR for the european market. Since they have the new CTS they also will stop the STS model.
In Germany available from the Cadillac line is the BLS - CTS - SRX - Escalade and the new CTS V

My dealer where I buy my cars from still got one brand new XLR V (3 miles on the odo) and that`s an 2007, it`s black/black, not my favorite color but if he makes me a good price I really have to think about it.

You and your wife have a nice sunny Florida day:cool:

Hans

Rob, now you have gone world wide.
Q? We cannot use any other animated smileys or animations in our signature? I have some cool ones on my computer that I put together, but I guess I can't use them.
Not sure why you wouldn't be able to. The images/or smileys have to be on a server somewhere and you would have to link to them in your signature. If they're just sitting on your desktop, no, you wouldn't be able to use them like that.

Ah, go ahead Hans you know ya wanna. It's already black just add the Cherry. Then we both have XLR-V's and when I come over for the next Octoberfest I can do 179 mph on the autobahn. I'm thinking about visiting Hans maybe next year.
Well, it`s 8.45 am in Florida, good morning to you too:wave:

Yes Floyd, they did stop already with the 08 XLR for the european market. Since they have the new CTS they also will stop the STS model.
In Germany available from the Cadillac line is the BLS - CTS - SRX - Escalade and the new CTS V

My dealer where I buy my cars from still got one brand new XLR V (3 miles on the odo) and that`s an 2007, it`s black/black, not my favorite color but if he makes me a good price I really have to think about it.

You and your wife have a nice sunny Florida day:cool:

Hans

Ah, go ahead Hans you know ya wanna. It's already black just add the Cherry. Then we both have XLR-V's and when I come over for the next Octoberfest I can do 179 mph on the autobahn. I'm thinking about visiting Hans maybe next year.
OK Bobo,
we can take my X or the V or m a y b e a V or the V :lol: you know what I mean, right:cool:

Did you know the beer mugs on the Oktober-Fest content a little over a half gallon (german beer):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hans

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back