Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pictures of my XLR

WAM

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Crimson Red
Took some pictures today. I bought this 2004 with less than 10,000 miles on it about 5 weeks ago and I'm still in the process of getting it to my taste.

Click the link then double click the first picture for a full screen view and advance to the next picture. I will improve this album in the future.

Microsoft services

Last edited:
Took some pictures today. I bought this 2004 with less than 10,000 miles on it about 5 weeks ago and I'm still in the process of getting it to my taste.

Click the link then double click the first picture for a full screen view and advance to the next picture. I will improve this album in the future.

Microsoft services

Congrats. Looks really nice.

Wam
looks awsome. Under 10,000 miles good find great color.
V Happy

WAM,
Welcome to the site. Great looking XLR. I think you will find the site full of great information about our cars. Use the search function, there is already a lot of information in past posts. The best thing about the site are the people contributing and the passion for our cars. Watch the Events page, meeting other XLR owners at these events is a great way to meet other XLR owners and talk about our XLRs in person.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice find, looks great, what size tires are on it, having any clearance issues?

Nice find, looks great, what size tires are on it, having any clearance issues?

Tires are 255x40x19 on 8.5 inch rims. I put a lot of thought into rim width and tire width and decided on this combination because I didn't want any issues with clearance. I seen where people were using wider rims and tires but I decided it wasn't needed for this car. I'm happy with my decision.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom