Brakecalpiers157.jpg

Brakecalpiers158.jpg

Brakecalpiers166.jpg

August08powershot021.jpg

August08powershot022.jpg

August08powershot024.jpg

August08powershot031.jpg

Bruce :)

I like the charcoal ones, more subdued for the Cadillac. Wish you lived a little closer, I could keep you pretty busy.
Bruce

The dark grey does look good. I think they would be my first choice. Homegameroom just put a set on his "Misty".

Bruce

The dark grey does look good. I think they would be my first choice. Homegameroom just put a set on his "Misty".

Bruce

I'm thinking about having some calipers powdercoated for my '05. I think they look very sharp. He does a great job.

They look good. Wish you lived closer .

I had mine done in Red last year. Want to get the STS done as well but waiting until I upgrade to ceramic pads as these OEM pads on The STS 1SG put out more dust than anything I have ever seen.

I'm thinking about having some calipers powdercoated for my '05. I think they look very sharp. He does a great job.

Dave, I will check with Mike and see if he can get them done in your colors of choice and to us so we can put them on with your new pads and rotors this coming Friday.:wave:

Dave, I will check with Mike and see if he can get them done in your colors of choice and to us so we can put them on with your new pads and rotors this coming Friday.:wave:

Thanks Bruce ... that would be awesome.

:rocker:

Dave, I just got an e-mail from Mike, and he said they will be shipped on Wednesday and we should have them on Friday.

Dave, I just checked the UPS tracking #, and your calipers are already in Indy. It appears they will be here in the morning.:)

Can your powdercoating person do an exchange? He sends a completed set and I send in the old ones? Can I ask what he charges to powdercoat a set of calipers? What additional costs are there for the gaskets, seals, etc on the calipers?

Thanks!

New Calipers

Installed by Bruce

Bruce at Work

Bruce checking out Cubby's car and my car.

Yellow Calipers might look sharp! :wave: With the BLACK "XLR" logo and black brackets.

I have a set of Crimson Pearl calipers with black brackets to put on an '04 Crimson Pearl XLR here in the next few weeks. I'll post pictures of them.

I agree that either a bright yellow or bright black would look sharp on a black X.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom