Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Powdercoated brake calipers

Decide your colors. Let me know and the calipers will shipped to you in a couple of weeks ready for installation/swap. You can always drive to Indy...nice summer drive.

It's worth the drive from anywhere! I've brought my car to Bruce a number of times.

I totally 2nd that! ... Bruce knows his stuff and takes care of you and your baby.
I'm still needing Bruce to erase my key fobs and reprogram my '09 key fob to #1 (getting old always having to hit the #1 button on the seat everytime). I think we get a few of us that need some TLC for our X's to head to Indy. :rocker:
Rich - you need to show us how Misty recovers, when she is all better.

While I am going to get Orange Calipers done by Bruce and will post pics once they are installed they will have the "XLR" logo done in Black as well.

While I am going to get Orange Calipers done by Bruce and will post pics once they are installed they will have the "XLR" logo done in Black as well.

Tony, here's one of your front calipers in Lambo Orange.:rocker:

V calipers

Here's a few pictures of Scarlet-V's new calipers in Infrared;

Schooley's XLR brake calipers

I installed powdercoated Crystal Red brake calipers & Baer brake rotors on The Schooley Mobile last night...they really look GREAT!
Here's a few pictures;

Attachments

• IMG_2451.jpg
    IMG_2451.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,597
  • IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 982
I've joined the powdercoated club! Calipers & brackets are so nice & classy now, and the fuse box cover is like 1,000 red stars in the sky. Pictures don't do them justice! The first picture is "before," not very clear to show how ugly they were before. Really well done job on all.

Attachments

• Brake alone.jpg
    Brake alone.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 636
  • Front full.jpg
    Front full.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Front close up.jpg
    Front close up.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 628
  • Fuse box cover.jpg
    Fuse box cover.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 888
  • Wheel before a.jpg
    Wheel before a.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 690
Thanks for the lead, Bruce!

PM Cadillac Tech and he will get in touch with you. He has a set at the powder coaters ready to do in the color you want. You have them installed and then ship your cores back to him for the next job.:wave::wave:

These look great, is it possible to get a set shipped to Canada?

PM Cadillac Tech and he will get in touch with you. He has a set at the powder coaters ready to do in the color you want. You have them installed and then ship your cores back to him for the next job.:wave::wave:

You can also go for the "Gold" package and leave you car in Indy with Cadillac Tech and he will do the entire coating and installation for you. I did this last summer and it was awesome! in fact his wife, Photo Girl, will ensure the brakes are working correctly by lightly exercising your XLR.... Unless she falls in love with your XLR and then it may be a bit more than "lightly." These folks have such a love for XLRs that nothing but good can come to you in using them to address your brakes or any other issue. They are the best XLR couple anywhere and I would trust them with mine without question. PM me if you want more details!

Steve

I did the 'Gold' package as well, but the hardest thing is getting your car back after it is done. :laugh::laugh:Photo Girl loved having to drive it to work, to make sure everything was A-OK!! It's probably a good thing she iis working from home now--the miles won't pile up as fast, of course Bruce may end up doing the 'testing' now. :chuckle:chuckle

But sschooley is right, this is the best option!! Done by a great couple!!

You can also go for the "Gold" package and leave you car in Indy with Cadillac Tech and he will do the entire coating and installation for you. I did this last summer and it was awesome! in fact his wife, Photo Girl, will ensure the brakes are working correctly by lightly exercising your XLR.... Unless she falls in love with your XLR and then it may be a bit more than "lightly." These folks have such a love for XLRs that nothing but good can come to you in using them to address your brakes or any other issue. They are the best XLR couple anywhere and I would trust them with mine without question. PM me if you want more details!

Steve

I would love to take a spin have have them installed by CadillacTech, but it might be a bit much of a drive! Luckily, I've contact Bruce via PM and it sounds like I can get the calipers shipped to Canada! I'm thinking of going with Red calipers, to give my thunder gray XLR a shot of color!
:party

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back