Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Ride Control Module

TREE MAN

My XLR/V(s)
XENON BLUE/EBONY
My dealer has informed me the ride control module I need is on "national back-order" and they will let me know when it comes in, but they have no idea what time frame that is.

Does anyone know if there are any places that would have this item in stock?
Or, is anyone aware of a Corvette ride control module will work in a 2004 XLR?

Do you have the correct part number by chance? I can check my sources and let you know...

This is insane, I am looking for the same part since last January (2012). I am now told it may not be available until October (2012). I am now looking for sources to rebuild mine.
Cadillac Customer Care, if you are listening some would be appreciated.
Bruce
P/N I'm looking for is 10348979, and it is a 2 year only part, with no other fitments or applications.

My dealer has informed me the ride control module I need is on "national back-order" and they will let me know when it comes in, but they have no idea what time frame that is.

Does anyone know if there are any places that would have this item in stock?
Or, is anyone aware of a Corvette ride control module will work in a 2004 XLR?

Do you know what happened to cause yours to fail - did it get wet?

When I see on tv a restoration of a 40+ year old car on where they get a shop to make a missing part from scratch, it makes me hope that kind of ability will develop for the computer stuff on ours. But I don't know that it will.

There are people rebuilding some computer modules for cars, I just haven't found one that will do the XLR yet. My dealer is actually embarrassed by the ridiculous long wait, but they can't do anything. Chris heath at Rippy is also very helpful, but if they aren't available not much anyone can do.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back