Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rocks or Sox?

Deluxe

My XLR/V(s)
Blue '05
The Rockies have been hitting on all cylinders lately... but I was at least a little surprised at how well Boston came back from the brink.

Being an NL fan I am pulling for the Rockies... every team deserves a first and I know how hard they had to work to rise out of the league. But it is the Sox game to loose.

The Rockies are definitely the underdog and I think it's awesome that they've been able to get this far this season...but all I've got to say is....

GO BEANTOWN!!!!

:blinzel:

One of the things I've always liked about baseball is that it generally doesn't need your complete attention. You can have a game on and go around doing other things, with a little general play-by-play going on and a few of the dead spots filled in with some interesting stats or history.

Lately I've noticed a lot of the announcers seem to have a need to create more excitement than warranted... EVERYTHING requires some superlative. It is starting to make the broadcast seem more about the announcers and not about the game any more.

Maybe I'm just becoming that "old guy" or maybe it is changing. Anyway, when a game doesn't have something... a close score, some immediate meaning or something going on (perfect game... a big record... etc)... I find the announcers tend to make me go find something else to do.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that too?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom