Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Seeking Peter...

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said:
Two Prostitutes - $50.00.
A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them, and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

At that time, another car passed with a sign saying: "Jesus Saves." One of the girls asked the officer, "How come you don't stop them?"

"Well, that's a little different," the officer said. "Their sign pertains to religion."

The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car. He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:

Two Fallen Angels
Seeking Peter -- $50.00

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop it Rod! I'm crying from laughing so hard & that makes a mess!

Stop it Rod! I'm crying from laughing so hard & that makes a mess!

If you decide to come up for the MT Rocket Run... I will have a crying towel handy for you to use...:blinzel::chuckle
But seriously... you REALLY don't want me to stop, Do you?? Not that it will make any difference...:chuckle:chuckle

If you decide to come up for the MT Rocket Run... I will have a crying towel handy for you to use...:blinzel::chuckle
But seriously... you REALLY don't want me to stop, Do you?? Not that it will make any difference...:chuckle:chuckle

No, I don't want you to stop & you know it, plus I figured asking you to stop would just cause you to put up more funnies that make me cry harder! :silly:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom