Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Seeking XLR V !! Please help !!

Hey Hof just curious I don't post often but you might have remembered my name that's neither here nor there but what do you think a 2006 V with 8,300 miles is worth silver over blk. as new . since you seem to watch prices more then myself appreciate any help before I put it up for auction/ sale owned for 6 years in the registry I'm on the site for a few years and I have paper in hand I've owned it I paid cash for it I am the second owner just curious thanks for your help.jerz

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jerz, I can tell you this, with those low miles, it is really hard to come up with a price, because those miles are SO rare. The closest thing I have found is that one sold on Manheim (wholesale auction) in March of 2019, It was Black and had 11,537 miles, and it sold for $39,250! If that was bought by a dealer to resell, I would guess they will list it in the $44,000-$47,000 range. Although they might have bought it for themselves or a friend. I have seen the best prices at auction on XLR's come from Barrett-Jackson, but then you will pay listing fee's, commission, etc. I think these are going to continue to go up in price, with the V's far outpacing the regular XLR's, purely because of the rarity of them, and the obvious upgrades. I would list it on Cars.com, Autotrader.com, and Hemmings.com, and would probably list it in the low $40's and see what kind of action you get. I really wouldn't be anxious to sell for a lot less than that, unless you need to. With that low of miles, you have a rare car that someone will pay a hefty premium for, in my opinion. The question is , how long you want to wait for the "right" buyer?

Last edited:
Hof thank you so much I sent you a message I'm not sure you got it just thanking you for all your help and your post between you and pure Zen which basically told me the same thing I will pause I have no need to sell it but testing the waters in case it came to that I own three other vehicles thank you so much for your time and your reply..jerz

Hof thank you so much I sent you a message I'm not sure you got it just thanking you for all your help and your post between you and pure Zen which basically told me the same thing I will pause I have no need to sell it but testing the waters in case it came to that I own three other vehicles thank you so much for your time and your reply..jerz

No problem....good luck if you decide to sell

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry