Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

In regards to the window sticker. I went to the registry. Then I clicked on my name and it brought up the window sticker. In regards to the "top" part it was from another member on here. I think it's one of the Ontario Canada Members. I think just search the person under biz cards. I think the person is greytoad. I just cut and pasted ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375993424.152789.jpg the top portion of the hand built and yrs and the stuff pertaining to the xlr not greytoads. And then made my own poster. Cut and pasted my version using pages or any word process site
Then used the bottom from the xlr header and the left is my personal pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the window sticker. I went to the registry. Then I clicked on my name and it brought up the window sticker. In regards to the "top" part it was from another member on here. I think it's one of the Ontario Canada Members. I think just search the person under biz cards. I think the person is greytoad. I just cut and pasted View attachment 3101 the top portion of the hand built and yrs and the stuff pertaining to the xlr not greytoads. And then made my own poster. Cut and pasted my version using pages or any word process site
Then used the bottom from the xlr header and the left is my personal pic

It came out looking VERY nice...

Thanks
That one. pictured here is greytoads design.

Here mtrockett ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376008761.443658.jpgprint this out then go to your xlr on the registry. Then add your pics of your xlr. That's what I did for my sheet

I Disagree about the diecast I'm lucky enough too found 2 in Silver base model so don't mind taking 1 along to a car show, but honestly around here I get so many comments about my models diecast! I have 2 sizes I display a small 1/64 and a larger 1/18 scale, weird thing is the small one top can be put up/ down but the hood/doors don't open like larger one although the trunk don't open on this larger one either!!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Lucky you with your smaller and larger xlr die cast. I'm just glad to have the one. And the right color at least close to it. And the hood and door open but not trunk and the top doesn't raise and lower. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376010338.899973.jpg

Lucky you with your smaller and larger xlr die cast. I'm just glad to have the one. And the right color at least close to it. And the hood and door open but not trunk and the top doesn't raise and lower. View attachment 3104

Like I said the little one the trunk opens you must manually operate by hand to put the top up/down its made by Norve sorry I was wrong its 1/43 scale. Also the interior on the small one matches mine except for the wood is light color wood and mine is dark wood and big model the interior is all Ebony light wood too and is made by Hot Wheels!
See pictures here how the top operates!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012100.391389.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012610.464997.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012674.791037.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012871.060719.jpg

Thanks Dan Gouker

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012252.323242.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376012252.323242.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 321
Like that. My case top doesn't really fit. My acrylic top isn't made for the stand. But I have rigged it so it stays on. I like your silver one that the top opens.

Lucky you. I just searched and they just have your color. Not a red one like mine

Like that. My case top doesn't really fit. My acrylic top isn't made for the stand. But I have rigged it so it stays on. I like your silver one that the top opens.

It is cool but 1/43 scale is only about 3" long pretty small!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Like I said the little one the trunk opens you must manually operate by hand to put the top up/down its made by Norve sorry I was wrong its 1/43 scale. Also the interior on the small one matches mine except for the wood is light color wood and mine is dark wood and big model the interior is all Ebony light wood too and is made by Hot Wheels!
See pictures here how the top operates!
View attachment 3105View attachment 3107View attachment 3108View attachment 3109

Thanks Dan Gouker

I REALLY like that operating one Dan :drool: where did you find that? I will tear it apart and paint it if I have to!

BTW: Diecast models at shows: We have two 'Muscle Machine' models of our 65 Malibu we repainted to match our car and we take them everywhere and no one has ever touched them, I think they get nearly as many pictures taken as the real car does! The kids really love them. Hawkeye, you should make a special stand that you can fasten the diecast to that also holds your sign. Perhaps the base could have a slot cut in it and the picture frame can tuckin?

Attachments

• 302.jpg
    302.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 65 Malibu Wagon WP.jpg
    65 Malibu Wagon WP.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF8360.jpg
    DSCF8360.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 242
mtrocket; Where did you find this to print off; I would like to do the same. thanks[/QUOTE said:
As per the show signs... Hawkeye372: they say that plagiarism is the highest form of flattery!!!! :)

BTW: (mtrocker, hawkeye or anyone else for that matter) as per the SHOW SIGNS, I would be happy to design one for anyone who wishes, PM me. I will need you to send me simular angled pictures of your car or what ever you prefer (clear, high resolution Digitals) and the info you want changed and I will design it and email you the draft and when you are happy I will email the high resolution final, then you can get it printed any size you want. This same sign I did looks really great printed 8.5 x 11 too. Staples/Business Depot (as well as just about any print shop these days) prints up 24" wide x as long/tall as you want as well as offers fibre board plaquing or foam core etc.

Like I said in a previous thread (at least I think I did) this is my first show that I'm bringing to a gathering. I brought her to one where I really didn't show. But when I parked she really got some looks. So in regards to making brackets and all of that. I'm getting ideas. I did see some vettes at the Wgv "vettes at the village" that had the due cast car on a turn table under the hood or in their trunk. So yes I'm looking into ideas. I'm heading out tomorrow to the cruise-in in mandarin weather permitting. Rain date is Sunday.

As per the show signs... Hawkeye372: they say that plagiarism is the highest form of flattery!!!! :)

BTW: (mtrocker, hawkeye or anyone else for that matter) as per the SHOW SIGNS, I would be happy to design one for anyone who wishes, PM me. I will need you to send me simular angled pictures of your car or what ever you prefer (clear, high resolution Digitals) and the info you want changed and I will design it and email you the draft and when you are happy I will email the high resolution final, then you can get it printed any size you want. This same sign I did looks really great printed 8.5 x 11 too. Staples/Business Depot (as well as just about any print shop these days) prints up 24" wide x as long/tall as you want as well as offers fibre board plaquing or foam core etc.

I'm trying to send you a pm and upload a pic that I did. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376057704.684418.jpg Oh we'll. I can upload it fine here but I can't upload it to a pm. Ugg. Here is mine.

I REALLY like that operating one Dan :drool: where did you find that? I will tear it apart and paint it if I have to!

BTW: Diecast models at shows: We have two 'Muscle Machine' models of our 65 Malibu we repainted to match our car and we take them everywhere and no one has ever touched them, I think they get nearly as many pictures taken as the real car does! The kids really love them. Hawkeye, you should make a special stand that you can fasten the diecast to that also holds your sign. Perhaps the base could have a slot cut in it and the picture frame can tuckin?

Sandy I found it on EBay while searching for a Hot Wheels 1/18 scale 1/43 scale is small 3" overall with show case 5" and it manufacture is Norve

Thanks Dan Gouker

jytu9a9a.jpg

This one of mine I really like too. With all doors, hood, trunk and roof open. I know my baby just likes to show off a lot.

Then end to a great weekend. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376272126.154509.jpg look at that rich deep color.

PHOTOS OF MY CADILLAC XLR

I bought a 2009 XLR and switched out the standard wheels and tires and put the XLR-V wheels and tires on and then I shipped it to Italy. These are photos of the car in various settings in Rome

Attachments

• CADILLAC XLR 2013 ROME.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 316
Looks like you'll have to re-post your pictures, because of the software update Rob had to apply.

I bought a 2009 XLR and switched out the standard wheels and tires and put the XLR-V wheels and tires on and then I shipped it to Italy. These are photos of the car in various settings in Rome

Looks like you'll have to re-post your pictures, because of the software update Rob had to apply.
I guess I dont understand how to attach photos from my picture gallery into this website - do we have any instructions?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom