Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Signs that It's the End (Almost Halloween)

ECurtis

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004, Xenon Blue XLR
Signs that It's the Apocalypse (Pre-Halloween Post)

Here are some common signs that life as we know it is coming to an end (Perhaps we can post up until Halloween)

1) The birds start really, really swarming. I mean really!

THE-BIRDS.jpg

2) Surf's up! (really, really up!)

Nasty-Storm.jpg

3) Hail the size of tennis balls in July!

Hail-In-Mississippi.jpg

4) After the hail falls then this happens!

Rock-on-top-of-car.jpg

5) Your neighbors dress their kids like this! (and it's not Halloween!)

Old-time-halloween-costumes.jpg

6) The sheep are now of one mind and have their eyes on you!

creepy-ship.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:
7) One more sign it's the end. You invite your neighbors over for a friendly dinner and this is how they show up and act!

(Okay, I should have known something was up when he came in wearing the mask) :chuckle

Bane at Dinner.jpg

8) Another sign that it is the apocalypse is when you go the restroom you find that this happens quite frequently (like every time!) :jaw:

Spooky-clown.jpg

9) Another sign that its the apocalyspe is when you go fishing and all the fish you catch look like this! (but they still taste good! YUM!) :lol:

siamesepike.jpg

10) Another sign that it's the apocalypse is your car melts when it get's wet! (There's acid rain and then there is ACID RAIN!) :laugh:

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR XLR to get wet!

melted car.jpg

11) Another sign that it's the apocalypse is when you throw a halloween party and one of your guest shows up wearing only this! (I didn't know whether to ask them to take it off or keep it on! :willy_nilly:)

Crazy-People-Who-Clothe-Themselves-In-Bees-9.jpg

12) Yet another sign that you know its the apocalypse is when the cats that like to sit on your car have gotten far too big to chase away, and chase you away instead! :crazy:

lion-on-hood-of-car.jpg

13) Another sign that it's the apocalypse is when your very friendly, well-behaved and loving grandson suddenly gets sent home from school. :dunno: You ask him why and he says:

Scary Child.jpg

:eek:

14) Another sign that it is the apocalypse is when the only trick or treaters you get on the weekend before Halloween (when the trick or treaters were out in my neighborhood) are dogs dressed as humans!

Dog Dressed as Humans.jpg

bulldogs-as-humans-photographs.jpg

huh.jpg

funny-halloween-pets-dogs-prank-dressed-up-clever-spooky.jpg

16) Another sign that it's the apocalypse is when the trick or treaters look at you like this when you say " I have no more candy" :ugh:

hA976051F.jpg

17) Another sign that it's the apocalypse is when you order a hamberger you get a "HANDberger" instead! The finger nails gave it away! :willy_nilly:

thCADVPDXM.jpg

18) My last sign that I absolutely know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the apocalypse is when every washroom you go into the only thing you find is this! :jaw:

add-urinal-guillotine1.jpg

Okay that's it for me and this thread. Happy Halloween Everyone! Thanks for reading and for participating!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom