Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Slow to find this group!

M

Mark0polo

It took me a few months to get acquainted with this great car and to find this forum! So many great photos to look at, also impressed with the registry and the detail on it. I never would have thought to look for the engine builders plate below the engine cover! Thank you!

Welcome Mark0!
You must have an
07-09 V series, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me a few months to get acquainted with this great car and to find this forum! So many great photos to look at, also impressed with the registry and the detail on it. I never would have thought to look for the engine builders plate below the engine cover! Thank you!

Welcome to the forum..... lots of XLR brain knowledge here along with great people. Check out an XLR event gathering sometime great memories. Possible September 2018 XLR 15 Year Homecoming in Bowling Green Ky. Keep your eye here on the forum for updates as time gets closer! Hope you get to enjoy some Topless driving! [emoji41][emoji482]

Hey!!! Someone from my neck of the woods!

Altered Expectations

Welcome Mark0!
You must have an
07-09 V series, yes?

Yes, I have an '07 XLR-V. I was internet shopping for any XLR in the midwest and found this one in Tulsa, OK. I was surprised to locate a 'V'.

A nice road trip for sure!

Welcome to the forum..... lots of XLR brain knowledge here along with great people. Check out an XLR event gathering sometime great memories. Possible September 2018 XLR 15 Year Homecoming in Bowling Green Ky. Keep your eye here on the forum for updates as time gets closer! Hope you get to enjoy some Topless driving! [emoji41][emoji482]

That would be a fun event to attend! I will watch the forum for updates!

Recent trip to Lincoln,,,,

During a recent trip to Lincoln, NE .... I seen one Crimson Pearl red and one Black XLR... The entire rest of the 3500 trip I only seen one other XLR, a black one north of Denver.

GO BIG RED...... probably not this year though :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back