Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

St Louis Cadillac LaSalle Club Car Show 6 Oct 13

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
Uncle Chevy just sent me an email about this show. He and a friend from OKC are bringing their XLRs, so I told him I'd join them and invite any of the local XLRs to join us.

Hint, Hint: I'd love to see that 09 Black Cherry show up so we could finish our talk.

Pictures

We had a cold front come through the night before so turnout was a little low. The sun only briefly came out from time to time and the temps were a chilly 60F.

We had three XLRs show up.

The stars of the show were the antiques. There were a couple "last remaining" cars and several unique models. Overall, the Cadillac LaSalle club put on a great show.

(never seen a 7 passenger Caddy with jump seats in the middle)

Cadillac Lasalle Show 131006 Slideshow by GizmoQ | Photobucket

We had a cold front come through the night before so turnout was a little low. The sun only briefly came out from time to time and the temps were a chilly 60F.

We had three XLRs show up.

The stars of the show were the antiques. There were a couple "last remaining" cars and several unique models. Overall, the Cadillac LaSalle club put on a great show.

(never seen a 7 passenger Caddy with jump seats in the middle)

Cadillac Lasalle Show 131006 Slideshow by GizmoQ | Photobucket

Thx Gizmo for sharing! Cold front moving through PA today had a Tornado watch down in MD it's that time of the year hot today cold tomorrow! Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry