Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Story I'm Working On?

Lil_XLR8r

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
My Dad Owns a 2005 Black XLR
Hey everybody, I have been working on a story for a while, and I was just wondering if anybody would like to read a little bit of it. It is about a guy who grew up without a brother because while streetracing, he lost control of the car. The title is "Midnight Racer" and so I was just wondering if anybody would wanna read a little bit of it.

Hey everybody, I have been working on a story for a while, and I was just wondering if anybody would like to read a little bit of it. It is about a guy who grew up without a brother because while streetracing, he lost control of the car. The title is "Midnight Racer" and so I was just wondering if anybody would wanna read a little bit of it.

I would like to. Would you like me to PM you my email address so you can email it to me?

Can I read your story too? :chuckle Just print it out and give me a copy, ok?

I would like to read it as well... do you also want me to PM you my email address?

Yes, I would love you to PM me your email. I haven't got the 1st chapter typed yet, so I may end up getting it to you by at least the end of the weekend. I am only sending the first chapter because so far, that's all I am sure won't change, lol.

Yes, I would love you to PM me your email. I haven't got the 1st chapter typed yet, so I may end up getting it to you by at least the end of the weekend. I am only sending the first chapter because so far, that's all I am sure won't change, lol.

PM sent

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back