Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Surprise!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Anyone want to join me in Bourbannis at the Brookstone Brewery on Saturday, September 26th? :wave:

I am taking LinSue to lunch.
'Got a wonderful invitation last night from her husband, Junior - I am her birthday present. But the truth is, she is mine. :love:

We've a packed itenery and the visit is going to be 3 days - but maybe a few of you could meet up? Ahem .... Mar, I bet they serve light beer!

We will be in Atlanta that day and the rest of the MMs will be in Effingham, IL. We will miss getting to see you.

We will be in Atlanta that day and the rest of the MMs will be in Effingham, IL. We will miss getting to see you.

You will be having a GREAT time - and I will miss seeing you guys too - this is just a great, spur of the moment, wonderful trip - But I couldn't not go and HOPE to see at least a couple of you all, even if it was just for lunch - oh, yeah and a glass of wine!

But, maybe we can find some Blue Lemonade and clink our glasses to you!

AAAAHHH!:pat: Hate this but we will be gone! Darn it!!!:( One of these days we will get to see you on a wimm! :willy_nilly:
Have fun and tell her hello for us all and Happy B-day!!! :rocker:

You will be having a GREAT time - and I will miss seeing you guys too - this is just a great, spur of the moment, wonderful trip - But I couldn't not go and HOPE to see at least a couple of you all, even if it was just for lunch - oh, yeah and a glass of wine!

But, maybe we can find some Blue Lemonade and clink our glasses to you!

I will be disappointed not to see all of you too .... I am glad you all are getting together in Effington .... you'll have such a great time. :rocker:

I will be sampling a couple of days "on the farm" ... can't wait to see what the MidWest Maurader's see everyday!

You will love it especially now at this time of year~ Too bad it's not a few more weeks in, Fall is the best! Kind of like your weather but still the green with the beautiful colors of the trees turning. Enjoy and have a bottle for me! :chuckle

I will be disappointed not to see all of you too .... I am glad you all are getting together in Effington .... you'll have such a great time. :rocker:

I will be sampling a couple of days "on the farm" ... can't wait to see what the MidWest Maurader's see everyday!

RA,
If you would have waited 2 more weeks you could have come out for the fall drive...and seen ALL of us.

Yes you could have! Right on Kathy! And you could have brought Lin Sue along! How fun would that have been!!!:blinzel:
RA,
If you would have waited 2 more weeks you could have come out for the fall drive...and seen ALL of us.

DARN, DARN, DARN--We will be down in Effingham at the Corvette Funfest. Hopefully you will still be there on Sunday afternoon, we'll be heading back then. The Brickstone Brewery is just a few blocks from our house--we can drink and walk home from there. :lol::lol::lol:

I won't correct you on the rest of your misspellings (BOURBONNAIS):laugh::laugh:

Hopefully we'll get to see you, if only for a moment.

Like Kathy said--why don't you just stay and go on the fall drive with us. What else do you have to do?

Anyone want to join me in Bourbannis at the Brookstone Brewery on Saturday, September 26th? :wave:

I am taking LinSue to lunch.
'Got a wonderful invitation last night from her husband, Junior - I am her birthday present. But the truth is, she is mine. :love:

We've a packed itenery and the visit is going to be 3 days - but maybe a few of you could meet up? Ahem .... Mar, I bet they serve light beer!

Hah, do you think Ray would have gone along with that plan??? He still wants to drive to the MidWest! :rolleyes: Some of you know that this is not a good time for him to be traveling .....

I am so grateful to get to see LS and be their guest, how generous is that? We will pack as many memories as we can into those 3 days. Can't wait to come - Will I miss seeing you guys. You bet.

I wish we could all get to spend time with you. So many friends so little time. :D I do hope you will try and work it out to being able to get to see Cubby and I Thursday before we head out on Friday. It would be a shame to be that close to us and not see us. Does anyone else want to try and do that? :dunno: Just remember Beer makes evrything better. :chuckle:chuckle

I wish we could all get to spend time with you. So many friends so little time. :D I do hope you will try and work it out to being able to get to see Cubby and I Thursday before we head out on Friday. It would be a shame to be that close to us and not see us. Does anyone else want to try and do that? :dunno: Just remember Beer makes evrything better. :chuckle:chuckle

Haha, you are funny.
Since this is such a short blip in time, I will keep in touch with you .... :love:

Sounds like a fun trip. Have a great time. We are scheduled to be in Laughlin that weekend for the annual Roddin' on the River car show.

You guys have fun. I hope you have good weather. 2 weeks later and you could have seen all of us. Maybe next time.

Sounds like a fun trip. Have a great time. We are scheduled to be in Laughlin that weekend for the annual Roddin' on the River car show.
That is going to be a great place to be --- Nothing is nicer than The River at the end of summer ..... email Kent .... that sounds like a place he might like to be!

You guys have fun. I hope you have good weather. 2 weeks later and you could have seen all of us. Maybe next time.

Thank's Bruce. We will have a great visit - Those 3 days are going to fly by.

Hah! I will be lucky to hold Ray in check until next year's Fall Drive ..... he'd be on his way now - :pat: Those new cars that are joining you guys are in for the time of their lives .... no one drives those country roads like you guys!

Thank's Bruce. We will have a great visit - Those 3 days are going to fly by.

Hah! I will be lucky to hold Ray in check until next year's Fall Drive ..... he'd be on his way now - :pat: Those new cars that are joining you guys are in for the time of their lives .... no one drives those country roads like you guys!
I think Cubby and Bruce are going to take it easy on the twisty roads. We don't want to scare away any new members. :D Even though it is something to see Kathy drive a car and take pictures at the same time around the twist. :worship:

I saw her do that at R3 ... :willy_nilly: .... more amazing, she got the shot!

Well, I will tell you - we don't have roads like those unless you head out to the desert - and then it's not the twists and hills and dales, it's long straight aways where you can flex your power ....... that's if you don't get "caught" .... lots of air patrol, and radar even out there. But it's so much fun to watch that needle climb! :cool:

I think Cubby and Bruce are going to take it easy on the twisty roads. We don't want to scare away any new members. :D Even though it is something to see Kathy drive a car and take pictures at the same time around the twist. :worship:

Ahh, don't you worry! There are enough great roads for everyone to enjoy! I might take it easy on some of the members, but Bruce & Cubby will help the others drive 'em like they stole 'em!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom