Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Team Cadillac hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like an unsigned version. I'll contact Cubby... thanks for the info!

I have Team Cadillac hats that were made for the Cadillac CTS-V race team that I am selling.
There are 4 hats that are signed by Team Cadillac driver, Andy Pilgrim for $25 plus shipping.
The unsigned hats are $18 plus shipping.

I still have some hats if you are interested.:wave:

XLR Homecoming

I will be bringing some of the CTS-V Team Cadillac hats with me to The Homecoming if any of you would like to get one without the shipping costs.:wave:

I have Team Cadillac hats that were made for the Cadillac CTS-V race team that I am selling.
There are 4 hats that are signed by Team Cadillac driver, Andy Pilgrim for $25 plus shipping.

I still have some hats if anyone is interested.:wave:

I can bring the hats along with me on the Carolinas Trip to save some of you the shipping cost.
Here are some pictures of the hats;

BTW: I got a couple of them from you at Bobfest, one for Steve and one for a friend who has an XLR-V and he was quite pleased about his gift! Realy looks good on too!

I'm interested in a signed & unsigned (if you still have both). Let me know how you want to handle shipping, payment, etc. Thanks!

Amy

bruce
if you have any more unsigned hats i'd like two please.
thanks

Team Cadillac Hats

I just checked with Bruce and we still have some of the Team Cadillac Hats available!! I know it's last minute, but they make great stocking stuffers!! If you are interested contact Cadillac Tech or myself and we can get them out to you. $18 shipped to your door!! See the first post for pictures of these great hats

Merry Christmas everyone!!

For any of the newcomers, we still have some hats left. We will also be bringing them to The Homecoming in Bowling Green.

Bringing this back up to the top. Bruce & I still have some of these hats left, for any of the new members who didn't see this thread. Check the first post for pictures of the hats. You can contact Cadillac Tech or myself.

hat

If you still have a hat, either variety I will take one.
Just inform me how to proceed.

Hugo Scheuer@aol.com

Hugo Scheuer
11071 Santa Fe St. N.
Jacksonville, Fl. 32246

Wjfm1,
I sent you a PM

Hugo,
I sent you an email.

Cubby (spelt it right this time :)) if there are any left Ill take one, signed or unsigned. PM me with the details for payment.

Mark

Last Chance for V Hats

Thought I would give everyone here one last chance for a Team Cadillac V hat. I only have 10 left. First come, first served.
pictures of the hats are in the first post. No signed hats left!! Send paypal payment to kgrady558@att.net
for $18.00 as gift, I'll pay the shipping via USPS.

Last edited:
All hats are sold, please close this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry