Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Congratulations Standby-V, Lola's Mom and Little Woman for making Pit Crew. :rocker: It sure didn't take you guys long. I look forward to getting on this forum to see what's going on and I'm never disappointed.

Little Woman.....you go girl.....love your posts....it's like I think it and you say it :laugh::laugh:

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and got lots of treats.

Maryann:wave:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined Those guys get run over working in the pits, I'll just sing the national anthem and go home.

Congratulations Standby-V, Lola's Mom and Little Woman for making Pit Crew. :rocker: It sure didn't take you guys long. I look forward to getting on this forum to see what's going on and I'm never disappointed.

Little Woman.....you go girl.....love your posts....it's like I think it and you say it :laugh::laugh:

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and got lots of treats.

Oh, geez, the morning after :pat::sleeping:

Hope everyone had a really fun Halloween.

So .... what does it mean to be "Pit Crew" .... as far as I can see, it just means that I have way too much to say ..... which is something Ray has been telling me for years! :chuckle

Pit Crew, hmmmmm.....I think in your case RA (Madam RA, sorry:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle) you have to tell us the story (not that we can't already figure it out :laugh::laugh:(lol) of how you got your new name. PD wants to know :dunno:(and so do I). If you don't tell us, maybe the Little Woman will :reddevil:reddevil:D.

I think to become Pit Crew you just have to have a lot of stuff to tell everyone that we all need to know. I, for one, am disappointed if I don't see a post from you (please don't make me worry):(

Well .... I AM going to let The Little Woman :reddevil post the story - since she is the person that bestowed that title on me :lol:

All I will say is that I was having dinner in DisneyLand when a phone call from HGR and the rest of the Midwest Marauders (partying in Madison) arrived in my cell message mailbox .... I listened to that message and never laughed so hard in my life .... I still have the message and it still makes me laugh .... ;) What a crazy bunch to travel with ... :spin::beerchug::twist: .. Love you all!

Ha yes, The beloved Pit Crew. We pit crew members get to remove the pits from prunes for old people without teeth so they can all go potty.

When we hit 100 or 500 posts, we should get a new name. How about a thread with ideas!

Forum friends shirt??

Time change this morning .... :sleeping: It's not often that I see 8:00 on a Sunday .... But obviously I must get inspired in the early hours :)

I have a thought and wanted to throw it out to see if there was any interest in this:

Travelin' Shirts

When Ray and I travel to events, we usually wear our Cadillac or Rendezvous shirts. I was thinking how cool it would be if be had something that connected us to all of you guys too ... kind of a forum shirt ... That's where my idea ends .. I have zero artistic talent. But, if there's any interest in this, I'd be happy to be part of making them happen. I'd actually like to have a couple of shirts to travel in.

Anyone interested in some new shirts?

Nice idea.....I like it :) . Jeans Zoo are you out there???? Maybe she can come up with some ideas as she's done a really good job on the Rendezvous shirts :dunno: .

Maybe we can come up with a name that includes XLR Net Forum in it. Like maybe, XLR Net Forum "Pit Crew" (I know, I know, we are not all Pit Crew yet, but we will be).:D:D

Hey, how about we can all be FFF's you know like BFF's. Just a thought.

I'm sure we'll get lots of good ideas from our artistic friends.

Just for BBB we can all bring our RI, RII and RIII shirts so we all look cool. Of course I will wear my RI shirt.
This is a great idea, but they have to be classy, like the shirts at the dealers.
Time change this morning .... :sleeping: It's not often that I see 8:00 on a Sunday .... But obviously I must get inspired in the early hours :)

I have a thought and wanted to throw it out to see if there was any interest in this:

Travelin' Shirts

When Ray and I travel to events, we usually wear our Cadillac or Rendezvous shirts. I was thinking how cool it would be if be had something that connected us to all of you guys too ... kind of a forum shirt ... That's where my idea ends .. I have zero artistic talent. But, if there's any interest in this, I'd be happy to be part of making them happen. I'd actually like to have a couple of shirts to travel in.

Anyone interested in some new shirts?

Nice idea.....I like it :) . Jeans Zoo are you out there???? Maybe she can come up with some ideas as she's done a really good job on the Rendezvous shirts :dunno: .

Maybe we can come up with a name that includes XLR Net Forum in it. Like maybe, XLR Net Forum "Pit Crew" (I know, I know, we are not all Pit Crew yet, but we will be).:D:D

Hey, how about we can all be FFF's you know like BFF's. Just a thought.

I'm sure we'll get lots of good ideas from our artistic friends.

I'm here now! I have just finished a design that I hope people will like. :dunno: And this is pretty close to what it what it will look like stitched.

XLRFORUMSTARSSTRIPESNIGHTOWL.jpg

Would like to sponsor RIV shirts with your design!

I'm here now! I have just finished a design that I hope people will like. :dunno: And this is pretty close to what it what it will look like stitched.

Jean, could you add "Rendezvous IV San Antonio May 2009"? What does the shirt with the design cost like in RIII? Maybe I could sponsor the shirts like I do with the hats and lanyards. Let me know, even by pm if you want.
Henry:):party

OMG! I love that! Jean - that is sooooo cool!

Other's have input???

Professor .... maybe she could add that to the upper sleeve ...
What do you think about that??

Let's do it!!!

OMG! I love that! Jean - that is sooooo cool!

Other's have input???

Professor .... maybe she could add that to the upper sleeve ...
What do you think about that??

I trust Jean's judgement. Would very much like to make it the official Rendezvous IV shirt for San Antonio. This would be great to give out to the participants next May. I hope Jean could make it happen. Probably would be expensive but I would like to see it a reality!!!!!
professor:party

I absolutely LOVE IT. :rocker: I knew you would come through for us Jean....:patriot:

Rendezvous IV

Jean, could you add "Rendezvous IV San Antonio May 2009"? What does the shirt with the design cost like in RIII? Maybe I could sponsor the shirts like I do with the hats and lanyards. Let me know, even by pm if you want.
Henry:):party
I totally agree with professor that Rendezvous IV be included in the design as all of the Rendezvous have been for the XLR Owners and by the XLR Owners not by that other place as they would like us to believe. Somehow we need to get it posted on the internet that this is the official Rendezvous IV as they have already made a posting if you go into search for Rendezvous IV. Of course since I have been banned I could not read what they are saying. Thanks Jean and thank you Henry for all of your hard work in the past and in the future. I know we will have a fantastic time in San Antonio at Rendezvous IV. First Robin Robert:patriot::patriot::patriot:
:party:party:party:party

I think it would be a great shirt for R4 .... but what about for those that won't be able to go to R4? They should have an opportunity to get a Travlin' Shirt too ... Any suggestions on how that can work?? :confused:

Make two kinds of shirts

I think it would be a great shirt for R4 .... but what about for those that won't be able to go to R4? They should have an opportunity to get a Travlin' Shirt too ... Any suggestions on how that can work?? :confused:
You just have to have two different shirts, for those that want only traveling shirts you just don't put the RIV on them. I think that would work. Will we have a choice of shirt colors? If not I suggest Black as most everyone can wear black. I have not even worn my RIII shirt yet, had to go out and buy clothes to co-ordinate with the yellow First Robin:patriot::patriot::patriot: ps I have a Bernina that does all that fancy stuff if someone wants to come to Colorado Springs and run it. Just a thought!

I vote a white shirt ....

Actually, black is VERY hot when there is lots of traveling going on in the summer ...

But .... I'm good with any color .... I actually LOVE red!

Other opinions??? :dunno:

Colors

I vote a white shirt ....

Actually, black is VERY hot when there is lots of traveling going on in the summer ...

But .... I'm good with any color .... I actually LOVE red!

Other opinions??? :dunno:
We need to consider what background color will best show off the embroidery. I like white and red also and of course RA white goes with your wings but I know the red brings out the little Devil in you. Glad you are my friend so I can tease you. First Robin:patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom