Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

I'm here now! I have just finished a design that I hope people will like. :dunno: And this is pretty close to what it what it will look like stitched.

XLRFORUMSTARSSTRIPESNIGHTOWL.jpg
[/quote

Jean I love the shirt. :rocker::worship:]

I think white would look best with that lettering, or how about picking one color just for R4 and another color for those not going to R4, or just put RIV on the sleeve of the ones going to San Antonio. :dunno:

Maryann:wave:

I think white would look best with that lettering, or how about picking one color just for R4 and another color for those not going to R4, or just put RIV on the sleeve of the ones going to San Antonio. :dunno:

This sounds good.

Great ideas ..... Bruce that's brilliant! :rocker: MA ... and Mar ... I agree ...

First Robin .... If a Madam can't take a joke, who can?? ;) But it's the Little Woman who has to worry about her horns showing up on red!

Great ideas ..... Bruce that's brilliant! :rocker: MA ... and Mar ... I agree ...

First Robin .... If a Madam can't take a joke, who can?? ;) But it's the Little Woman who has to worry about her horns showing up on red!

My horns show up anywhere.:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil

Where is Missy Bling:dunno::confused::dunno::confused:

I know she's back in town - I got a text message from her on Friday....
I've gotten emails from her. She said she would be on here by Friday. She didn't. I'm hoping Tiffany's dad will see this and unchain her from her desk.

I spoke with them today, and they are having computer problems @ work. They are still trying to get caught up from being gone soooo much.:laugh: We miss both of them.

Bruce :wave:

Good grief, I leave the computer for a day and and this shirt thing has taken over the whole show.
Well, I guess I should get a vote too. I would choose the color of Jean's car and all colors would stand out on that color blue. $.02 doncha know? And it's RIVer Walk, get it?
I spoke with them today, and they are having computer problems @ work. They are still trying to get caught up from being gone soooo much.:laugh: We miss both of them.

Bruce :wave:

Good grief, I leave the computer for a day and and this shirt thing has taken over the whole show.
Well, I guess I should get a vote too. I would choose the color of Jean's car and all colors would stand out on that color blue. $.02 doncha know? And it's RIVer Walk, get it?

Very clever, Bobo.....RIVer Walk. I like that.

Hmmmm, I still vote for white .... I like the way that silvery-white thread shows up on the white background ..... goes great with the stars! And all of the white shows through the cutouts to emphasize the red, white and blue effect ....
I think Jean got it right the first time out.:worship: Why mess with perfection?

Bob ..... verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry clever .....RIVerwalk ..... love that!

Will Jean be able to get them done for May? Are you taking orders yet Jean. I love what you have done, and I am ready to put my order in. :worship::worship:

Hmmmm, I still vote for white .... I like the way that silvery-white thread shows up on the white background ..... goes great with the stars! And all of the white shows through the cutouts to emphasize the red, white and blue effect ....
I think Jean got it right the first time out.:worship: Why mess with perfection?

Bob ..... verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry clever .....RIVerwalk ..... love that!

I vote for the white also. Jean you have outdonr yourself--Graet design!!!
I also vote with Bob on the RIVerwalk on the sleeve and San Antonio along with it.

It has been awful quite here today.
36_2_29.gif

Top Down Weather

It has been awful quite here today.
36_2_29.gif
I have been out driving the XLR with the TOP DOWN, supposed to turn cold the middle of the week. Came home for lunch and still have not had time to eat. Been too busy posting. :D:D:D First Robin:patriot:

I have been out driving the XLR with the TOP DOWN, supposed to turn cold the middle of the week. Came home for lunch and still have not had time to eat. Been too busy posting. :D:D:D First Robin:patriot:

Enjoy the nice weather. It has been nice in Illinois temps in 70s, got the state right that time, but by end of week it is suppose to be 47. I think top down weather is already done for us.

Jean, I agree with Cubby (white shirt, RIVerwalk San Antonio on the sleeve), you outdid yourself this time. When can we place our orders?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back