Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

This is way to funny...........I have been typing RIVer Walk for 2 months and it took a southern bell to notice that I just wasn't making an error in my capitalizations. I agree with the ladies for RIVer Walk San Antonio on the sleeve. But then, why wouldn't I?:pat:
I want to thank all my constituents for their votes. Now get out thar and vote you varmints.

Jean, I agree with Cubby (white shirt, RIVerwalk San Antonio on the sleeve), you outdid yourself this time. When can we place our orders?

Maryann:wave:

The morning zoo crew is being good lately. What is wrong? :dunno:

:patriot::patriot::patriot: It's Election Day :patriot::patriot::patriot:

I love watching the hoopla on TV and seeing the exit polls from all over the US - Most all of the polls will close before ours does here - just think, in a few hours we will have a new president-elect!

Noooooo, I'm not getting political here .... my votes always remain in the booth - that's why they provide them.

But I am so greatful that we have the right to decide who will lead us. :patriot::patriot::patriot:

I will be glad when its over and the decision has been made. No matter what your political affiliation is, I just hope everyone will vote it is your right. So ladies and gents don't forget to vote.

We have voted :patriot:
(It only took me 7 minutes! No long lines here in the country!)

We voted. We left work early so we wouldn't have too long of a wait. In Northwest Indiana one of our employees had to wait in line for two hours.

Did you take your laptop with you so you could post while you were in line? :laugh:

Short lines

I went about eleven this morning and there were about six people in line but they moved rapidly, that was the checking in line. Colorado had a very large ballot, two sided several columens each side so it did take a little time to cast the ballot. Paper ballots and only one electronic machine so of course most people did the paper ballot. Will be glad when it is all over, no more commercials and NO MORE PHONE CALLS. I find the reporting tonight to be extremly poor, the commentators are doing a lot of stuttering and seem to be pretty mixed up about what is actually going on. I think it was better in the old days when there weren't any televisions and you waited until the next day to get the results. First Robin:patriot:

Little Woman, Photo Girl wanted me to post these pictures for you and Cubby::beerchug:

July08powershot074.jpg

July08powershot076.jpg

Bruce :lol:

American Owned?

ANOTHER COMPANY THAT IS NO LONGER AMERICAN OWNED! First Robin:patriot:

I will be really glad when it's all over, but here in New Mexico, there always seems to be big problems, different then the ones in Florida. I'm really tired of the phone calls and the adds and the door to door and all the mud slinging :rocket: :rocket: commercials! I would like to go back to the day when our votes really counted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: :mad:

Love the pictures Bruce and Kathy. You really know how to get to a girls heart. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Southern-v note my new signature.
:D

:lol:, Mar! That's the cutest li'l She-Devil ever .... and just fits you! Maybe we can find a farmer smiley with some HOMEGROWN corn or something :)eek:) for Richie ... !
Had you Midwest Marauders thought about some Travlin' Shirts of your own? You guys take so many weekend excursions .... :cool:

:lol:, Mar! That's the cutest li'l She-Devil ever .... and just fits you! Maybe we can find a farmer smiley with some HOMEGROWN corn or something :)eek:) for Richie ... !
Had you Midwest Marauders thought about some Travlin' Shirts of your own? You guys take so many weekend excursions .... :cool:

I wanted a devil for our shirts. The Midwest Marauders need to come up with a shirt for us, we do like to get together as much as possible.

I wanted a devil for our shirts. The Midwest Marauders need to come up with a shirt for us, we do like to get together as much as possible.

Just a thought, but it would look cool if all of you had your forum names (and moniker) embroidered above the pocket or something. Hmmmm, Midwest Maruaders' .... like an M&M take off??? with the XLR incorporated ??? Who's your artist? Or maybe Jean could give you a few ideas???

Just a thought, but it would look cool if all of you had your forum names (and moniker) embroidered above the pocket or something. Hmmmm, Midwest Maruaders' .... like an M&M take off??? with the XLR incorporated ??? Who's your artist? Or maybe Jean could give you a few ideas???

I was hoping Jean could help us out.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back