Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Fr I am trying to understand you but as I said we can agree to disagree. No way is Obama or his wife some secret radical Muslim. Please as a brother take a differnt approach I know you dont like him but dont be a follower of the radical element in America your much smarter than this. If you disagree with his policies there nothing wrong with that and their is nothing wrong with objecting openly but you need to understand that many in America just dont like Obama because he is Black and will go to any extreme to try and destroy anything he trys to get accomplished. In any event everyone should pray he will be successful in getting all this mess cleaned up and getting people back to work. I dont agree with everything he wants just to name a few; Cap and trade, Illegal immagrants, Gays in the Miltary and same sex marriage. I dont like Pelosi or Reed but that is who we have to deal with. The bad part of all this is I dislike all the republicans that are currently in office not because of some nonsense like radical secret muslims but because they are doing nothing but taking up air and space and they our responsible for what has happen to America's economy. I firmly believe the radical left and radical right have way to much power setting the direction of this country.:ugh: Solution I believe is TERM LIMITS.

Speedway:wave:

Fred, I am so sorry you feel the way you do. You can not blame all the problems on the Republicans that are in office. The Democrats had control of the Senate when Bush was in office. The President is only one person and even though he has the power of veto, his veto can be over-ridden with enough votes.

If you fail to believe there is a problem with Obama and his Muslim background I would just encourage you to do more research on this subject, check out who his friends and supporters are in our country.

Have you ever given any thought to how he rose to power in just such a short time. Why has he spent close to a million dollars to seal all of his records? Why did he state on his application for student grants as a foriegn student that his place of birth was Kenya?

How has he obtained such a vast amount of wealth in such a short time?

Why has he burdened the taxpayers in this country with over 13 trillion dollars of debt in his first year in office?

Just what is he doing to put people back to work in our country?

well it's been a really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I've been on here!!!!!!!!!! :bawling: I've been really busy with work :D:D and then having both embroidery machines in the shop at the same time really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling
I hope all is well with everyone and a Happy New Year to all. :D:blinzel:

Happy New Year Jean and to Jim too!
Glad you are busy .... I am going back to work too .... gonna make people happy and write give them some $$$ .... I will email you later ... Hope you had a fun Christmas in LV!

Why has he burdened the taxpayers in this country with over 13 trillion dollars of debt in his first year in office?

Isn't 13 Trillion the total national debt now, from ,,,,, like the last 20. 30 (or more years?). Not in 1 year, or 1 administration (?).

Isn't 13 Trillion the total national debt now, from ,,,,, like the last 20. 30 (or more years?). Not in 1 year, or 1 administration (?).

Thanks Chad, I stand to be corrected on that. I have lost track of just how much we have borrowed in just the past twelve months but it is several trillion.

Thanks Chad, I stand to be corrected on that. I have lost track of just how much we have borrowed in just the past twelve months but it is several trillion.
The National Debt GREW 4 TRILLION DOLLARS under the Bush Administration the largest grown in the national Debt in the History of America.:ugh: When they ask Senator Hatch(R) Ut why the republicans never funded Medicare Part D he stated "we (Republicans) never funded anything George Bush wanted". This is not something I am making up its on video and part of History.

Fred

Once again Fred you revert back to same old, and very tiring defense of the current administration = "it's all George Bush's fault".

At some point history will judge Omama on his accomplishments and so far, he is off to a very bumpy start.

By all reports, the 75 Billion mortgage bailout plan is a total failure that has hurt more americans than it helped.

The second bailout of GMAC is critical, Obama's "experts" tell us if GMAC fails now, it will severely impact the gains made with GM, since they need GMAC to finance their products.

Two organizations tasked with keeping bad guys off our airplanes are leaderless and have been for a year. Both the TSA and the CBP need top leaders, but Obama is too busy selling healthcare and bailing out failing companies to take a day and select candidates. Hell, it took him eight months to pick one candidate and the nomination process is bogged down due to healthcare legislation.

Some leading democrats are crying that the confirmation process is bogged down in partisan debate over the president's choices, but who would know since all we ever hear Obama talk about is healthcare and bailouts for companies that should have failed from the gitgo.

The bottom line is pretty simple - it is his time, his administration, his time in history to step up and earn his paycheck. I am tired of hearing about all of the Bush administration's failures. I want to start hearing about Omama's sucesses.

There is an age-old business story that fits Obama's situation perfectly:

There is a story about a man who, on starting a new job, goes to his office and finds nothing there except two envelopes, labeled "one" and "two," in a desk drawer. There is an attached instruction sheet that says, "Open letter one when you get into your first office crisis and letter two when you have your second." Sure enough time goes by and he gets into a big mess. He opens the first envelope and it says, "Blame everything on your predecessor." And so he does and all his problems magically disappear. Months go by and he gets into an even bigger mess than the first time. In a panic he remembers to open the second envelope. It says, "Make two envelopes..."

Once again Fred you revert back to same old, and very tiring defense of the current administration = "it's all George Bush's fault".

At some point history will judge Omama on his accomplishments and so far, he is off to a very bumpy start.

By all reports, the 75 Billion mortgage bailout plan is a total failure that has hurt more americans than it helped.

The second bailout of GMAC is critical, Obama's "experts" tell us if GMAC fails now, it will severely impact the gains made with GM, since they need GMAC to finance their products.

Two organizations tasked with keeping bad guys off our airplanes are leaderless and have been for a year. Both the TSA and the CBP need top leaders, but Obama is too busy selling healthcare and bailing out failing companies to take a day and select candidates. Hell, it took him eight months to pick one candidate and the nomination process is bogged down due to healthcare legislation.

Some leading democrats are crying that the confirmation process is bogged down in partisan debate over the president's choices, but who would know since all we ever hear Obama talk about is healthcare and bailouts for companies that should have failed from the gitgo.

The bottom line is pretty simple - it is his time, his administration, his time in history to step up and earn his paycheck. I am tired of hearing about all of the Bush administration's failures. I want to start hearing about Omama's sucesses.

There is an age-old business story that fits Obama's situation perfectly:

There is a story about a man who, on starting a new job, goes to his office and finds nothing there except two envelopes, labeled "one" and "two," in a desk drawer. There is an attached instruction sheet that says, "Open letter one when you get into your first office crisis and letter two when you have your second." Sure enough time goes by and he gets into a big mess. He opens the first envelope and it says, "Blame everything on your predecessor." And so he does and all his problems magically disappear. Months go by and he gets into an even bigger mess than the first time. In a panic he remembers to open the second envelope. It says, "Make two envelopes..."
Every President since the beginning has had a bumpy first year and when Obama put Healthcare as his primary platform first on the agenda one would certainly expect what took place. Its very difficult with what is posted not to bring out the facts about the George Bush Administration. When Bush took office he had a 500 Billion Dollar plus surplus the National Debt was 5.7 Trillion Dollars. In 8 years the surplus was gone and the National Debt increased to 4.9 Trillion Dollars now thats a 86% increase in the National Debt and really you got ask yourself what do we have to show for it. Now on top of all this he left this countries Financial Market on the verge of collapse and bailed out Wall Street. There were more Companies that left this country than in any other presidentcy. There were more outsourcing of jobs than in any other Presidentcy and the bank was broke. Obama was given a 1.3 Trillion Dollar deficit the day he took office.

I believe you will see a vast improvement in this President as we have in all others before him. I do not mean that you will agree with his policies but there will be an improvement. I also think within the next 3-6 months you will see improvement in the jobs. In fact I wouldnt be surprized if you didnt see a 3 to 3.5 decrease in unemployment. We will just have to wait and see.

Yes, you are correct concerning Homeland Security. We havent had anyone that has been qualified to have this job since its inception and in my opinion it should be assigned to a retired Marine or Army General that spent there time in Combat Arms. They are well trained in this area and have had an extreme amount of experience in dealing with these type problems. Why havent they did this? I think it is because there will be a no nonsense approach to getting it done and quite frankly in this day and age I am not sure the American people will tolorate what needs to be done.

Fred

Speaking again of FOBs, I found mine just where Maryann said to look first--buried down in the sofa behind all the cushions. :love:

Floyd (BB)

Had you eaten all the Cheetos, you would have found it faster!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Speaking again of FOBs, I found mine just where Maryann said to look first--buried down in the sofa behind all the cushions. :love:

Floyd (BB)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back