Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Well - stuff happens - again. Why is it that when something breaks it seems like it just sets off a chain of events? :confused:

Anyway, I hadn't paid much attention to my cell phone lately .... not unusual .... just been busy. So, of course the battery is dead. Really DEAD. Unchargable DEAD.

So, since I am starting my new venture today, I have to make sure I'm carrying one that's on and working .....
the dilemma???? Android or Iphone ..... off to the phone stores in about an hour .... any thoughts?:blinzel:

Well - stuff happens - again. Why is it that when something breaks it seems like it just sets off a chain of events? :confused:

Anyway, I hadn't paid much attention to my cell phone lately .... not unusual .... just been busy. So, of course the battery is dead. Really DEAD. Unchargable DEAD.

So, since I am starting my new venture today, I have to make sure I'm carrying one that's on and working .....
the dilemma???? Android or Iphone ..... off to the phone stores in about an hour .... any thoughts?:blinzel:
I don't know a lot of people that have the new Android phone yet with it being so new. I think Bob Leonard got one maybe you should email him and sk him how he likes it. Now the Iphone everyone I know that has one of those likes it. You can ask Homegrown about that. He was playing with his at the MM gathering showing us all the neat stuff it could do. :chuckle:chuckle

Vinh has an iPhone but has to carry another phone with Verizon service so he can get service out of the Metro area. ATT coverage is not that great out here in the west and the iPhone isn't that great as a phone as far as dropping cell coverage goes. Not sure I would trust Android yet. Needs some time to get the bugs out. I have an LG enV3 that I like a lot.

I now carry a Nokia phone that was once exposed to a small piece of the AllSpark.........:chuckle

BTW - I am back from a week of misery in Vegas.

Misery in Las Vegas????

It could only be 3 things ....
You lost all of your $$$...
They posted no cigar smoking signs ......
They ran out of booze.....

Tragedy any of the 3 :willy_nilly:

'Dropped Lola off at the dealership for a transmission check-up ... interesting that on the showroom floor there is a new black '08 XLRV and a new 08 Alpine White ... the white is priced at $61,000 - tempting. But they do not offer the 0 finance rate on it. Only on the 09's and they didn't have any of those.

back

Hi to all my old friends! Just stopped by to say hi to everyone as its been along time! jim Facinelli

Hi to all my old friends! Just stopped by to say hi to everyone as its been along time! jim Facinelli

Well, well, well .... Ruffie ... how are you doing? Wifey still driving the X? Hope business is doing good for you .... don't be a stranger.

RA

back

Business is so bad its been non existant! I went from a staff of 22 to just me and theres still zip! I have been extremely busy in my 3rd and final year as the Rolls Royce Foundation National Pres. plus many car tours and Porsche events. Adelle does love her X and yes she does drive it but, she prefers to go with me and have me drive though!
Last Fri I thought I had indigestion and an hr later had a stent in my artery and trust me I was supprsied more than anyone as a non smoker, no family history, in great shape and at 60 have never ever taken a prescription med! The docs said nothing I have or had done would have prevented it! Nice huh? No I have 7 pills a day and I guess "depends" are next! LOL Maybe this weekend when I can drive again Ill go check out the frikin walkers see if I can put a motor on one!
Im up to 44 speeding tickets so you see I havent been resting at all! Figure what the hell Im going out weather Im good or bad anyway! LOL
Glad your all still here so we can all bust each other! Im just sorry they canceled the X program. Then again Im sorry Obama balled them all out anyway with our money.
I did the "Tail of the Dragon" last April with my hot rod Porsche pals in the "R-Gruppe" that road was a blast! We have another one schedueld near north GA this April too. Its along drive in a 37 yr old race car!
Hope you all have been having as much fun driving as I have. Fill me in?

Business is so bad its been non existant! I went from a staff of 22 to just me and theres still zip! I have been extremely busy in my 3rd and final year as the Rolls Royce Foundation National Pres. plus many car tours and Porsche events. Adelle does love her X and yes she does drive it but, she prefers to go with me and have me drive though!
Last Fri I thought I had indigestion and an hr later had a stent in my artery and trust me I was supprsied more than anyone as a non smoker, no family history, in great shape and at 60 have never ever taken a prescription med! The docs said nothing I have or had done would have prevented it! Nice huh? No I have 7 pills a day and I guess "depends" are next! LOL Maybe this weekend when I can drive again Ill go check out the frikin walkers see if I can put a motor on one!
Im up to 44 speeding tickets so you see I havent been resting at all! Figure what the hell Im going out weather Im good or bad anyway! LOL
Glad your all still here so we can all bust each other! Im just sorry they canceled the X program. Then again Im sorry Obama balled them all out anyway with our money.
I did the "Tail of the Dragon" last April with my hot rod Porsche pals in the "R-Gruppe" that road was a blast! We have another one schedueld near north GA this April too. Its along drive in a 37 yr old race car!
Hope you all have been having as much fun driving as I have. Fill me in?
Glad your back. Hope everyones business starts picking up and the economy starts turning around. Hope you are feeling better. Welcome back. :wave:

Glad your back. Hope everyones business starts picking up and the economy starts turning around. Hope you are feeling better. Welcome back. :wave:
I'm still wishing my work would slow down. :bash:

Glad to hear you survived your scare Jim. Definitely sorry to hear about it though.

Hi Jim, it's great to hear from you again. We have missed you. I sure hope your work picks up and soon. It sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy and enjoying your toys. Keep in touch.:wave:

Bruce, its great seeing you posting. We think about you often and hope all is going well at your new job.:)

Fred & Ingrid:wave:

Bruce, its great seeing you posting. We think about you often and hope all is going well at your new job.:)

Fred & Ingrid:wave:

The new job is going well. I'm staying very busy and trying to learn as much as I can. It is nice when I get to work on a Cadillac. I have worked on quite a few Jeeps and Ford products recently and I put a clutch in a Kia Rio5 this week.:rocker:

Red Noland Cadillac just got in an '06 Red XLR with a V grill, 18,000 miles, certified, for $39,000 and a Black '06 V with 32,000 miles for $41,000. I think Dale told me it is also certified. I fueled "Little Bugger" this morning, first time since I filled up in Salida Sept. 28th 2009. He was sure happy to get out and run around today.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom