Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Hey girls! I'm the mom of an Xlr. I'm a member of a couple of car clubs...usually, I'm the only woman there. It's good to find other women on here!:wave:

Welcome to the fourm. We have a few lady members on here. We all enjoy the cars and the ladies participate in car events. Nice to have another lady on here. :wave:

Hey girls! I'm the mom of an Xlr. I'm a member of a couple of car clubs...usually, I'm the only woman there. It's good to find other women on here!:wave:

Yes batgirl1 welcome to the forum and I'm sure you will have fun on here.

Hey Bat Girl ... I think you're in territory that may be terrorized by the Midwest Maruader's and some of the other XLR owner's who may be planning a trip in your neck of the woods next year - PLAN NOW to join up and meet them - you will not be sorry and you will enjoy your XLR even more by doing it! :cool:

Marion - that's what happens when someone pushes my button over Lola - you know, the "mom" comes out of me, like a mother bear and her cub .... No one talks cr*p about Lola in front of me ... (it's okay behind my back :lol:) ..... I wish I knew what model of Corvette he was driving, but you know ..... they all look alike .....

(I can say that NOW .... but, I think you all know by now if we replace Lola - it will be with a Corvette :)

I ran into my first, and I hope last, arrogant Corvette owner ... I was out getting gas and pulled in behind a top-down, lipstick red .... we both approached the ATM at the same time and seeing that he was looking at Lola, I ASSUMED that he was at the least admiring her as much as I was his ... I said "Hi Cousin!" .... just trying to acknowledge that we both had pretty cool cars .... and he (really) looked me straight in the eye and said, "That's basically one of those Cadillacs that GM tried to make a Corvette out of, isn't it?" - I couldn't believe his arrogance and tone of voice - I said, "Yeah, GM's always trying to improve their products." .... The freaking idiot.
I can sure relate to your feelings concerning the arrogance and tone of voice some people exhibit. Believe me they just are not only Corvette owners they reside in many places try to hide but eventually they all expose there true selves and go off on some arrogant tangent exposing how self centered they truely are and how THEY are all that matters. Really sorry you had to endur that. This dude as well as all the others are freaking idiots.

Speedway

That's a very good picture of Lola!

That's a great picture of the PD against the lake .... I have tried to describe your home and this shot shows it perfect ... too bad your little lake boat isn't back there too ... ;)

Thanks for posting the pics ... :)

Great photos, thanks for posting. What beautiful cars. I think someone likes red.:lol:

Red has always been my color of choice for my convertibles. Both of my Allantes, my 2004 XLR and of course Passion Diva, all red.....

Of course, I did have to work hard to get Mark into red, the Shelby is his first red car, when I told him red cars go faster than any other color, that did the trick :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red has always been my color of choice for my convertibles. Both of my Allantes, my 2004 XLR and of course Passion Diva, all red.....

Of course, I did have to work hard to get Mark into red, the Shelby is his first red car, when I told him red cars go faster than any other color, that did the trick :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And now for the rest of the story, that is why more Red cars than any other color are stopped by the police. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Hey where is everyone???? Everybody must be tired from the weekend.;)

Speedway:wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back