Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The perfect sermon

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
It was Saturday night and the preacher still hadn't been able to think of a sermon for the next morning. About 9:00 p.m., he finally said to his wife, "Dear, I think I've come up with the perfect sermon! I'm going to give a sermon about horseback riding!"
She said, "Don't be silly! You can't give a sermon about horseback riding!"
He replied, "Well, it's going to have to do because I've preached on just about every other subject I can think of."
The next morning as they were driving to church, she said, "I can't believe that you're insisting on doing this! You know, if you're going to give that silly sermon on horseback riding, I'm just going to stay in the car during the service."
He said, "OK, then, suit yourself!". So she stayed in the car!
Entering church before the service, the preacher had a sudden inspiration and gave a hellfire and brimstone sermon on SEX that just had the congregation in awe.
As the congregation filed out of the church, some of the members saw his wife sitting in the car and approached her window.
One of them said, "Wow! You just missed the best sermon your husband has ever given!"
She said, "Yeah, right! What does he know about it! He talks big but he's only tried it twice in his life! Once before we were married and once after, and he fell off both times!"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom