Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Weather finally turned nice. So for the next day or so I’ll be fighting the pollen. But as of right now 71 f and enjoying the nice temps. Heavy rains although are coming in by Thursday. So here you go
40291f71df039bd571909cd8ef59e3cf.jpg
fe56d2c5011380f23dc5224d94c8b207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I had a simi important appointment today. Just to get a haircut so no big deal. Should’ve listened to my gut yesterday and put the car on the battery tender. I have a jump starter but the battery was to low and the jumper hadn’t been charged up in awhile.
But when I was abt ready to leave I git into the car just fine then I pressed the start button nothing I couldn’t even open the door. Lucky for the emergency door release. So I pulled up on that and got out. Then I remembered the jumper. But it was in the middle door i between the seats. The upper middle compartment. Luckily I had the top down since it was a nice day the last time I drove the car. So it was easy to get in. But I had to figure a way to get the door back open so I could get to the hood release. Thank goodness for the hanger. I used that to open the door back up from the emergency switch. Then I git the jumper out and after a few minutes the jumper was dead. So I hooked up the battery tender and also brought the jumper in to charge that up. So now I’m waiting for the car battery to get a decent charge so I can go to auto zone where I purchased the battery. The receipt says feb 2020 and I think it’s a 3 year warranty battery.
oh well my cars life in a nutshell

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back