Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Trying to finish up projects...

My XLR/V(s)
2004 - Thunder Gray - XLR
20140406_154405-1_resized.jpg20140406_154528-1_resized.jpg
before the weather really breaks... Making decent progress I think.

Last edited:
Wheels look good are those the 2013 centennial wheels off a c6?

Thank you and yes sir they are. I wasn't too sure about them at first but after having them put on I am quite pleased with the look..

I like the look. Nice color on your xlr too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it Satin Nickel Silver color?
Like those wheels too!!!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

It is Thunder Gray--there weren't nay Satin Nickel XLR's made in 2004.

I believe it Satin Nickel Silver color?
Like those wheels too!!!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

You know Cubby I though about that after I said Satin Nickel

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks XLR family...

Thanks everyone... And yes it's "Thunder grey" and I think all I want to do now is tint the windows and I would love to get my seats re-apholstered. Possibly a nice two-tone job. Anyone here have a ball park figure on what that could cost?

Sparkle (16).jpgSparkle (21).jpgSparkle (15).jpgSparkle (19).jpg

Window tinting about $100 -150

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks...

Window tinting about $100 -150

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks Grand Daddy...

The window tint I got covered... It's the seat re-upholstery I was seeking info about...

Thanks everyone... And yes it's "Thunder grey" and I think all I want to do now is tint the windows and I would love to get my seats re-apholstered. Possibly a nice two-tone job. Anyone here have a ball park figure on what that could cost?

View attachment 3905View attachment 3906View attachment 3907View attachment 3908

The first pic has the Cadillac emblem under the door. Is that one of those holograms. Is it built into the door? That's cool for shows

Ghost lights....

The first pic has the Cadillac emblem under the door. Is that one of those holograms. Is it built into the door? That's cool for shows

Well they call them laser ghost lights, you can get them for ANY make and they also come customed as well (Favorite teams, Batman symbol, presonalized, etc.) and it really brings more attention to a car that's already an attention hog....lol.

Last edited:
Many 2004 Satin Nickel XLRs

It is Thunder Gray--there weren't nay Satin Nickel XLR's made in 2004.

Sorry to disagree with you but Cadillac made several hundred Satin Nickel XLR's. I own one for example. There are 6 listed in the Forum data base also.

Jim

typo

Sorry to disagree with you but Cadillac made several hundred Satin Nickel XLR's. I own one for example. There are 6 listed in the Forum data base also.

Jim

60 not 6.. ThunderGrey is also a beautiful color for the car.

Well they call them laser ghost lights, you can get them for ANY make and they also come customed as well (Favorite teams, Batman symbol, presonalized, etc.) and it really bring more attention to a car that's already an attention hog....lol.

How do these ghost lights wire up and mount and do they come in colors I have the XLR Door Sills in blue color and my WindRestrictor is the remote controlled 7 color they would be awesome at evening Cruz ins! I wired all these lights to stay lite with toggle switches a night. I also have blue LEDs under the hood! And where can they be bought?
Thx Dan

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Last edited:
Dummy me. I keep forgetting about that site

Door courtesy lighting....

How do these ghost lights wire up and mount and do they come in colors I have the XLR Door Sills in blue color and my WindRestrictor is the remote controlled 7 color they would be awesome at evening Cruz ins! I wired all these lights to stay lite with toggle switches a night. I also have blue LEDs under the hood! And where can they be bought?
Thx Dan

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Toggles aren't required. They wire straight to the door courtesy lighting which activates the ghost lights when the door is opened.

LOL...

Dummy me. I keep forgetting about that site

Can't do that too often, we have expensive vehicles and any break on pricing is a must....lol. I picked up my wind restricter for $180 because they had it listed with the "Make an Offer" option.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom